Britney apologized to Alexa Nikolas

55 minutes ago, Bunkywoo said:

Britney lived a nightmare. A living  H E L L on earth. 13 years of unfathomable abuse . She has barely had freedom. Still has to battle the many who punished her . A book by her scummy own flesh and blood comes out immediately following her freedom. 

Are you smoking something ? addams family smoking GIF

She needs better management on her social media. She looks like a teenager going all on her friends and family. Even the Xtina drag looked high schoolish.

22 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Nah, people just need to give social media so much importance, some people treat it as if it was one's professional resume or whatever. She has all the rights to use her social media to vent out or post any kind of pictures like any of us do in our feeds or in everyone's comments sections, or an online forum, etc. 

Give social media importance? When it’s the cause of destroy our mental health? 

About Alexa, I felt really bad for this girl. But it's all Judas Lynn fault! Britney thought she was protecting her sister that's it! If my little brother will come to me and tell me that somebody is bullying him I will believe him and do my big brother duty and protect him at any cost! It's like that for everybody. And knowing now how Judas Lynn is, I'm sure she said and made Britney believe terrible terrible big lies!!! Britney is not a saint but she wouldn't go after a younger girl for no reason. We all know how kids can be cruel... So it was easy to believe it from your sister own mouth. Anyway I'm glad Britney apologized to that girl, because it was the right thing to do!!!

• Love 4
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Why does Britney have to be silenced?  Why is it on her to “take the higher” road?  Why are you not calling Jamie Lynn childish for airing family drama, not even just the stuff with Britney, out in a public book and then going on a promotional tour to discuss it even further? The privacy thingy is laughable…JL chose to make everything public, God forbid Britney respond to ludicrous and unnecessary allegations thrown her way while she is trying to heal.  Why do you fail to see that Britney took the higher road for nearly 14 years by doing, quite literally, EVERYTHING they asked her to do so she could have her life back, only to be told she had to do more time and time again?  Why do you fail to see that Britney has trauma, she literally SAID it herself and that people with trauma act out…and why do you fail to see how completely disgusting, reprehensible, and VILE it is for her family to behave the way they have over the course of Britney’s life and the way they continue to act to this DAY.  Privacy :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: - I’m sure you’ll be the first in line to check Britney’s most PERSONAL and PRIVATE medical records if Judge Penny grants the petition to unseal them the way her own FATHER wishes.  Get a grip.

You’ve been scalped - maybe you can fashion a toupée after you go shave tour back.  Don’t quote me either, because I won’t read it. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

I think I love you. 

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.