Britney drags Jamie Lynn again: I wish you would take a lie detector test to show the world you’re lying just to make money off of me, you’re scum

Just now, IconicShow said:

Who is she going to cut out of her life if according to you she has no one? :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

She has empty vessels around her/vultures/hyenas 

She has no one that clearly supports her. She needs to cut them all out. Having people around does not mean that they are there for you. You know exactly what I mean so stop 

• Like 9
4 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

I know you guys find her "dragging" her sister hilarious but this whole situation is actually really really sad

I hope she has a good support system around her especially right now :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Interesting screen name. JL is that you? Hey girl! :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile: Enjoying the attention? You didn’t even have this kind of press during Zoey 101 :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: *kidding, sorta*

• Haha 6
5 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

The "he said/she said" game doesn't matter. The book is about Britney. Period. I can send you the free PDF and you can CTRL+F yourself if you wanted to see the 353 mentions of Britney :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

You're clearly quoting the wrong person cause I never said the book hadn't mentioned Britney or wasn't about Britney. If you're gonna quote me come correct. 

I have read it and as I have said it was a pile of **** that no one cares about.

• Haha 2
Just now, Explicit said:

You're clearly quoting the wrong person cause I never said the book hadn't mentioned Britney or wasn't about Britney. If you're gonna quote me come correct. 

I have read it and as I have said it was a pile of **** that no one cares about.

So what does Britney's shifting perceptions of the book have to do with anything?

You watched the woman process the book in real time. What more do you want from her? Let her stand behind the objective truth. Her sister released a hit piece on her designed to hurt Britney and prop up key members of Team Con. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, Explicit said:

She has empty vessels around her/vultures/hyenas 

She has no one that clearly supports her. She needs to cut them all out. Having people around does not mean that they are there for you. You know exactly what I mean so stop 

Chile who? If you’re going to put that out there at the very least say who? She’s just getting in control of her money, whose around that needs to be cut?

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Does anyone even know how many units the books sold? Did it even chart on the NY Best sellers list?

LMAO!!!! :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:NOPE!!!! :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

25 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

Britney please let this be the last time you address JL. In my wholesome opinion, the only time you should address her is in LEGAL DOCUMENTS.

But I respect you having your voice heard queen. Anything that helps your path towards healing 

I Love You GIF by Taylor Swift

On one hand, I feel like this too. But, on the other hand it must feel SOOO SATISFYING to finally be able to say what she truly wants!!! A huge weight must be lifted off of her shoulders!!! It’s a release. I wasn’t initially for this but for the sake of Britney’s healing (everyone goes through the process differently) I say, let it all out Britney!! Tomorrow is not promised to any of us so get it off your chest, baby!:typing_keyboard_computer:

15 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

I support Britney and she can write whatever she wants to get those feelings out. These scum just continue to profit off her name. 

jada pinkett smith that part GIF by Red Table Talk

• Love 5
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

So what does Britney's shifting perceptions of the book have to do with anything?

You watched the woman process the book in real time. What more do you want from her? Let her stand behind the objective truth. Her sister released a hit piece on her designed to hurt Britney and prop up key members of Team Con. 

I already answered this. Anything else? :)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.