Britney drags Jamie Lynn again: I wish you would take a lie detector test to show the world you’re lying just to make money off of me, you’re scum

3 minutes ago, Explicit said:

Britney isn't coming off great here. One minute she agrees that the book isn't about her and the next she thinks it is. Then she files a cease and desist but continues to talk about it.  She has real issues articulating her true feelings which is sad. No one cares about dry *** book. No one is siding with JLS - literally no one. Britney clearly doesn't understand how to handle social media which isn't her fault since her family basically stole her 30s. I honestly feel like she has no one in her corner. No family, no friends/deranged stans that love it when she loses her cool on SM. It's sick. I hope she finds peace and cuts everyone out of her life and starts afresh. She deserves better than what she is being given. 

Who is she going to cut out of her life if according to you she has no one? :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

• Haha 2
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block