Britney IG: one of these days, these boots are gonna walk all over you

2 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

Jessica just has the southern charm ditsy daisy over the top Texas blonde thing going on...Britney while growing up in Louisiana has really distanced herself from the south she doesn’t even have an accent anymore. Regardless of Britney turning it down, Jessica owned that role. 

I agree. Jessica killed it. 

It's like trying to say "bomt was offered to tlc"... like... so? :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell: BOMT might not have been made FOR Britney, but she MADE the song.

While I do think Britney would've killed boots as well, Jessica really did a great job with it

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Jaime Jean said:

I do like the original as well, there is just something so boring about this video but I know that’s what music videos were like back then but I can’t help being bored watching it however just listening to is is soooo great.

Nancy's version is the original and the best. Music videos maybe weren't even called like that back then. They were more like performances.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block