Does Jamie Lynn Know It's Not Britney On "Chillin' With You" and that Britney dislikes the song?

Cqleb

• Content Curators

The Britney Army has put the song Chillin' with you on the worst song list with the majority of BJ and songs like dear diary and rock me in. Although Britney has a writing credit, they both obviously didn't record the song in the same room at the time because Britney's backing singer Myah Marie was brought in to do the demo and decided to use it. Britney was never asked about it and was never acknowledged in anyway but according to Britney wikia, It's Britney's least favourite song on BJ.

Do you think Jamie Lynn read about how the song was negatively received at the time and that her big sister was playing catfish and will we ever get Britney to discuss about how that came about in her notes app or in a Q&A video? 

42 minutes ago, Caleb Ellis said:

The Britney Army has put the song Chillin' with you on the worst song list with the majority of BJ and songs like dear diary and rock me in. 

I didn't realise most fans hate Rock Me In?

Anyway, I don't think there is any evidence it's Britney's least favourite song on the album, but you're right I don't think she has really spoken about it before. Funny how most fans have pretty much hated the song since Britney Jean's release and even before all this drama happened.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block