Britney talks about recent amazing facial she's had which was recommended by Paris Hilton: "I’ve done needles and botox and have had some really bad experiences … but this was with no needles"

28 minutes ago, Busybee said:

I fully believe she is in control of her instagram but I wonder if she has them  set up because this was posted as soon as it turned 1 pm my time. 

It would also clarify why her Twitter and ig don't match with what she is saying. Like when she says she is going on hiatus from ig but then post 12 hours later. It probably all pre set. 

Did I just solve the ig drama? :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

Yeah, I think some posts are scheduled. 

I agree, OP, it’s nice to her a celebrity and her, in particular, be open about getting work done. I’m glad she’s doing something that’s non-invasive. I hope she posts some new pics soon so we can see how it turned out!

• Love 2
  • Like 1

So glad Paris and her can be friends again. Britney got some plastic surgery that ****ed her smile up, that has slowly been fading. Paris looks amazing so she can hook Britney up with top notch people that will make her stay looking young without looking like a cat 

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
42 minutes ago, Busybee said:

I fully believe she is in control of her instagram but I wonder if she has them  set up because this was posted as soon as it turned 1 pm my time. 

It would also clarify why her Twitter and ig don't match with what she is saying. Like when she says she is going on hiatus from ig but then post 12 hours later. It probably all pre set. 

Did I just solve the ig drama? :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

Makes sense because she just had a 104 fever (then 101), so I don't think she would have went to get a facial the very next day :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block