Jamie Lynn's husband: "She has been a good sister her whole life. Her sister can not say the same" (UPDATED)

18 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I am not lecturing you about anything, nor I said Christians are better. All religions deserve to be respected because it’s part of the identity of many people in the world. Every religion has bad people. Some atheists are also bad people. It’s offensive to single out a religion and group all people together like we are all like that. That’s like saying that Muslims are terrorists when that’s a lie and a misinformed damaging opinion.

FYI certain religion has a higher number of bad people than the rest :explainlol_stare_spin:

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I am not lecturing you about anything, nor I said Christians are better. All religions deserve to be respected because it’s part of the identity of many people in the world. Every religion has bad people. Some atheists are also bad people. It’s offensive to single out a religion and group all people together like we are all like that. That’s like saying that Muslims are terrorists when that’s a lie and a misinformed damaging opinion.

You are telling me that humans need religions, because we are creatures full of sin. Thus, you assume that people living in what your religion deem as sinful, somewhat lesser than you.

Girl, you are a mess for this. I was raised a Muslim... Like, seriously think twice before writing something like that. I just told you I dislike all religions. I also didn't not say that all Christians are Jesus freak, I was singling out Brit's family. You read all you wanted to read. 

• Love 1
On 1/14/2022 at 12:01 PM, Urbanney said:

You can tell there is just SO much resentment towards Britney in this family. It’s baffling. After everything Britney’s done for them, how much she’s been abused by them, they still feel like they’re in the right, that Britney has caused all this trouble for them, that Britney is this burden they’ve been helping but are now getting attacked because of it. 

News flash: you would still be broke no-names without Britney, and what you did to her is inexcusable. 

That is the crux I think. They hate having to face that they are nobodys leaching off Britney and that they have been exposed. 

They needed to pretend it was a happy family arrangement she wanted, now she has exposed them. That is what they resent. 

Also I have learnt from experience when you help those less fortunate than you, some will actually hate or resent you for it. They can't accept that you are being nice and generous, it makes them feel small, no matter how pure heartedly you help. In fact being genuinely kind brings home to them their own "inferiority"  (in their own shallow worldview and perception, not mine)  even more and they hate you for it. Weird dynamic (everything is a competition and cooperation does not exist, for them)

Edited by Onyx1Boss
Added clarification of "inferiority" in italics
  • Love 4
21 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

Not talking a about slipping on sidewalk **** happens she lost her balance...I’m talking about her decision to drive with her baby on her lap that was a bad parenting decision and she didn’t even see anything wrong with it. 

Britney actually spoke out about that, told the reason why that happened. She was being hounded by the paps. Perhaps it wasn’t a great decision to drive with her son in her lap… but it also wasn’t a great decision on the part of the paps to hound her like that. They did the same thing with Diana, they’re ridiculous.

15 hours ago, Wayne said:

That’s his wife and family … OF COURSE he will be loyal to his wife and children. Stop harassing him. 

who are these weirdos sending msgs to Jamie lynns husband and sending threats??? Weirdos!! 

He can just say **** off, or not respond at all. He doesn't need to bad-mouth Britney, he's literally calling her a bad mother. 

• Like 5
15 hours ago, Wayne said:

That’s his wife and family … OF COURSE he will be loyal to his wife and children. Stop harassing him. 

who are these weirdos sending msgs to Jamie lynns husband and sending threats??? Weirdos!! 

I understood the threats to be fake. They were allegedly sent to her instagram inbox which has been filtered so you can't message her unless you're a friend....

And apparently the person messaged a second time to apologize... because you know... when someone threatens your kids you keep them as a friend instead of reporting and blocking them 😒 

On 1/14/2022 at 11:37 PM, Wayne said:

What? you don't need to degrading and trash your wife's sister to be loyal.

I can't believe that some fans have sympathy for these people after the atrocities they have said about Britney.
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

LOL? Is he saying that Britney let someone else raise her children? Justice didn’t allow her to do it. This guy is a phony who benefited from the c ship like all her family.

I took it to mean he was saying Britney didn’t try hard enough to keep her kids. Which we all know is utter BS.

• Love 1
On 1/15/2022 at 10:51 AM, IzABeesMama said:

Britney actually spoke out about that, told the reason why that happened. She was being hounded by the paps. Perhaps it wasn’t a great decision to drive with her son in her lap… but it also wasn’t a great decision on the part of the paps to hound her like that. They did the same thing with Diana, they’re ridiculous.

What's messed up is literally right after that Brad Pitt was photographed doing the exact same thing.  . . Not one word was said about it.  His parenting never got questioned for it,  yet Britney was being hounded for it.  

• Like 2
  • 5 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block