Jamie Lynn's husband: "She has been a good sister her whole life. Her sister can not say the same" (UPDATED)

Why is this dude so loyal to Jamie Lynn???

She literally wrote a song called “How Could I Want More” which is about a girl who is with a guy who adores her completely but she just can’t make herself really love him in the same way. She later acknowledged this song was about Jamie Watson.

Here are a few lines:

All he does is love me, he swears that’s what he’s here for. So how could I want more? How could I want more?

More fire, more feeling, more stars than what I’m seeing …More power, more passion, instead of just acting.

Apparently that made him want to marry her and defend her lying *** for years to come? 

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
15 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

Why is this dude so loyal to Jamie Lynn???

She literally wrote a song called “How Could I Want More” which is about a girl who is with a guy who adores her completely but she just can’t make herself really love him in the same way. She later acknowledged this song was about Jamie Watson.

Here are a few lines:

All he does is love me, he swears that’s what he’s here for. So how could I want more? How could I want more?

More fire, more feeling, more stars than what I’m seeing …More power, more passion, instead of just acting.

Apparently that made him want to marry her and defend her lying *** for years to come? 

He only married her because he knew she was rich with Britney's money in my opinion. Let's see how long they stay together once JL and all of them truly aren't getting a cent from her anymore. 

Brinny could  of really exposed Jumanji and aired out a lot of dirty laundry on JL if she wanted to.

…But she’s kept it subtle and dignified, and the only thing she has explicitly said about JL (by her name), is the remixes thing. Everything else has been ambiguous or she has said ‘my family’

The only people I see slinging mud here are Jumanji and her disgusting, misogynistic toad like husband.  

They are gross. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1

This a-hole has THE NERVE to talk about Britney, which was abused for 13 years by HER OWN FAMILY, as if he knows everything, as if he witnessed 2007 (and what caused all of that) in person... What the ****??? :rupaulslap_hit_mad: When you think this whole family sucks, you find out that Jamie Flop married a Britney hater :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: And the fact that JL, her husband and her "daddy" share the same name... LIke, what kind of fetish is that?? :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block