Jump to content

New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 12:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Jamie Lynn's husband: "She has been a good sister her whole life. Her sister can not say the same" (UPDATED)


Recommended Posts

This says a lot, it’s so obvious that they are trying to make Britney look like the crazy person. Because instead of just defending his wife, which is what he should have done, he has to try to make Britney look like the unloving sister… it’s that or either he’s seeking attention, because everyone knows you won’t get attention unless you talk about Brit.

  • Love 1
  • Like 3
Link to comment
8 hours ago, osu24 said:

JL and her hick husband need to leave Britney alone. Last time I checked, JL is the one that had a kid almost die under HER supervision - maybe their parental rights need to be examined. 

Yes!

It’s so insane how Jamie Lynn acts like Britney doesn’t want to take responsibility for her mistakes when she’s the one who NEVER acknowledges that anything was her fault. 

She always brings up her daughter’s near death experience for sympathy, she’s been doing it for years. Yet I’ve never heard her say that letting an 8-year old drive an ATV by herself near a lake was an irresponsible move as a parent.

An ATV isn’t a toy! 
But JL just acts like it was an inevitable random accident that could have happened to anyone. 

  • Love 9
Link to comment
41 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

She always brings up her daughter’s near death experience for sympathy, she’s been doing it for years. Yet I’ve never heard her say that letting an 8-year old drive an ATV by herself near a lake was an irresponsible move as a parent. She just acts like it was an inevitable random accident that could have happened to anyone. 

 

I don’t doubt that the ATV accident was a painful experience but you’re right that Jamie Lynn’s been milking that for years now. It fits in nicely with her claims of death threats by Britney fans (which needs to stop). But she’s turned it into a sympathy ploy. The same me, me, me rant. JL’s  just like her dad in the worst ways. She found in Lou Taylor someone who’ll give her the attention and praise she feels she didn’t get enough of as a child because, in her twisted mind, Britney got more than she deserved. Lou is just using mental manipulation to keep JL in her grasp. There’s a void in JL, Lou’s attentiveness fills it, it boosts her fragile ego.

  • Love 3
Link to comment

Dear Britney,

Please know that whatever these people may try to fabricate or “leak” will not ever sway our love and adoration for you. We know what they’re trying to do and we WONT fall for it. You have been a light for so many of us, and we will be with you no matter what! We’ve got a long road to go, but we’ll get there!! You held out for 13 years and finally got your freedom in 2021. Justice is a slow process, but you WILL see justice! We love you Queen.

  • Love 3
Link to comment
5 hours ago, Lisa88007 said:

Like I said, none of her kids almost died or were rushed to the hospital under her supervision. It’s not an attack on anyone, it’s just stating a fact. Slipping on a sidewalk or locking herself in a bathroom did not require her kids to be taken to the hospital. Let’s not feed into the narrative Britney’s kids were in danger under her supervision, especially when there was never any public record to show that 

Not talking a about slipping on sidewalk **** happens she lost her balance...I’m talking about her decision to drive with her baby on her lap that was a bad parenting decision and she didn’t even see anything wrong with it. 

Link to comment

I find it so funny he says that, unlike Britney, he and JL put their kids first.

They sure don't. JL chose Lou Taylor before her kids. If she distanced herself from Lou, people definitely would have been easier on her. But she is either too stupid or too branwashed and into the cult to understand that, so she chose Lou and will keep being hated on for that, no matter what Britney does or says about her. 

Obviously she doesn't deserve death threats any way, but she can't blame Britney for the hate coming her way when she is acting this stupid.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
27 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

Not talking a about slipping on sidewalk **** happens she lost her balance...I’m talking about her decision to drive with her baby on her lap that was a bad parenting decision and she didn’t even see anything wrong with it. 

But like I said, no babies were ever taken to the ER or almost died. Yes it was stupid. But it doesn’t change my original statement. 
 

she was also being chased by hounds of paparazzi so it wasn’t like she just went cruising with her baby in her lap. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment

That freak is obsessed with Britney, you were caught spying on her insta in your wife's bedroom GIVE IT UP

Also his opinion of Britney speaks volumes about what JL says and tells him...as others have pointed out he was not even with JL when this happened so his info is second hand and he's presenting it as fact. It could only have come from JL.

Let this horrible couple fade into obscurity, and do not contact them. The gravy train is over. Boring, next.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
3 hours ago, generation glory said:

 

I don’t doubt that the ATV accident was a painful experience but you’re right that Jamie Lynn’s been milking that for years now. It fits in nicely with her claims of death threats by Britney fans (which needs to stop). But she’s turned it into a sympathy ploy. The same me, me, me rant. JL’s  just like her dad in the worst ways. She found in Lou Taylor someone who’ll give her the attention and praise she feels she didn’t get enough of as a child because, in her twisted mind, Britney got more than she deserved. Lou is just using mental manipulation to keep JL in her grasp. There’s a void in JL, Lou’s attentiveness fills it, it boosts her fragile ego.

This is a really good characterization of JL's mind and why she's the way she is today. The whole group of Lou, Lynne, Jamie, JL, etc. is basically a cult.

  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
Link to comment
  • Exhale+
10 hours ago, amiro1989 said:

Guys, this family is full of Jesus freaks. They will always shame Britney because she doesn't abide to that perfect housewife image.

 

That's not a very nice thing to say and you wouldn't be saying this about Muslims. I am a Christian. I love Jesus. We are not all like that, nor we act like we are superior and we are not hypocrites. True Christians that love God (not their own justification of God) believe we are fully incapable of saving ourselves and we need Jesus precisely because we are imperfect and we know we need God to help us.

  • Love 2
  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 minute ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

That's not a very nice thing to say and you wouldn't be saying this about Muslims. I am a Christian. I love Jesus. We are not all like that, nor we act like we are superior and we are not hypocrites. True Christians that love God (not their own justification of God) believe we are fully incapable of saving ourselves and we need Jesus precisely because we are imperfect and we know we need God to help us.

They are Jesus freaks, I mean Lou is litterally pro converting gays. I don't want to divert the subject to religion, but I do not see the necessity for religions, and they oftentimes are intertwined in the ****tiest situation on Earth.  

Well, see you are already lecturing me about how much better true Christians are. I mean, I can't make this up. 

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block