Jamie Lynn's husband: "She has been a good sister her whole life. Her sister can not say the same" (UPDATED)

38 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Stop talking to him ffs.  The only thing anyone should say to him at this point is “the fact that you speak this way about someone your wife claims to ‘love’ is extremely saddening made even worse by the fact that you claim she has a severe mental illness, yet you continue to kick her while she is down.  Go to Lou and find Jesus.”  PERIODT.   But for gods sake why is anyone talking to him?  He doesn’t even know Britney.  They have spent VERY minimal time together and all he has to go off of is what JL tells him.  He is dismissed.

I'm dead :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Are these people dumb? Do they think if they try to tarnish Britney’s name that we will suddenly abandon B and become their fans? If they were so concerned about “mental health”, they wouldn’t be airing this out in public or trying to make money off of it. I’m so sick of this family!!!! They don’t deserve to have Britney as a family member!

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

:frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look: Do I have to go there, let’s not pretend that Britney didn’t also endanger her child’s life, she was just lucky nothing happened. Your guys need to stop baiting him though it’s not a good reflection of the fan base. He’s obviously a back woods country misogynistic loser, he fits in perfectly with the Spears family. 

Like I said, none of her kids almost died or were rushed to the hospital under her supervision. It’s not an attack on anyone, it’s just stating a fact. Slipping on a sidewalk or locking herself in a bathroom did not require her kids to be taken to the hospital. Let’s not feed into the narrative Britney’s kids were in danger under her supervision, especially when there was never any public record to show that 

• Love 7
29 minutes ago, Mannequin* said:

This is sick men... stop arrassing JL's family.

I don't aprove that **** tbh....

This fandom is wrong and bad.

I'm on Britney's side but unless you are personally involved we should NOT be doing this. This is not helpful to Britney's cause. 

If anything, this actually hurts her cos this could be proven in a court of law that her fans are psychotic and that hurts her.

Most of my friends exchanged phone numbers and just said we have to text or voice call, cos their so angry at this point, that it's basically there own mental health is actually affecting them and they agree this is what team con wants, the fans to paint themselves in a bad light for their case. 

That's their only final straw is to drive the fans crazy enough to commit crimes that they lose their sanity over someone they don't know as a person. 

@Jordan Miller that's what my friends who love Britney see it as the last straw is to use the fans own mental against them. 

Trust me I think they follow a lot of not private ig accounts to know when a Britney fan is in a not so good state of mind that can last for a few days. 

2 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

If anything, this actually hurts her cos this could be proven in a court of law that her fans are psychotic and that hurts her.

Most of my friends exchanged phone numbers and just said we have to text or voice call, cos their so angry at this point, that it's basically there own mental health is actually affecting them and they agree this is what team con wants, the fans to paint themselves in a bad light for their case. 

That's their only final straw is to drive the fans crazy enough to commit crimes that they lose their sanity over someone they don't know as a person. 

@Jordan Miller that's what my friends who love Britney see it as the last straw is to use the fans own mental against them. 

Trust me I think they follow a lot of not private ig accounts to know when a Britney fan is in a not so good state of mind that can last for a few days. 

Ok but I don't get what is the profit for Team Con on this ? 

10 hours ago, TheBestFan said:

Wow, just read the update. Literally one of Britneys hospitalizations was because she didnt want to give her kids back to Kevin. 

**** this judgey ****

and theres no way he could harbor or say those horrible things if his ugly stepsister looking spouse didnt endorse and share the same views in private so **** both of them.

I’m of the belief that Britney settled with Kevin to get away from the business. She was exhausted.  Her family didn’t support her during her marriage breakdown that’s most likely why she ran around town crying for help. Her parasite of a family and Britney knew that she would have to return to work by taking away her children.

• Like 2

This says a lot, it’s so obvious that they are trying to make Britney look like the crazy person. Because instead of just defending his wife, which is what he should have done, he has to try to make Britney look like the unloving sister… it’s that or either he’s seeking attention, because everyone knows you won’t get attention unless you talk about Brit.

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block