Sam posts about #FreeNichelleNichols on Instagram

1 minute ago, IconicShow said:

Oh please and you believe that Britney had never told lies? Chile bye!!! My opinions are based on fact with Sam!

He didn’t file for termination 

He talks to TMZ about his SXX life with B and she hates TMZ!

He Conveniently proposed once B was on track to getting her fortune back!

He was complicit when B was locked away in that mental facility!

Is it true love when she’s not even weather engagement ring?

Nobody is trying to ruin Britney’s happoso don’t blame the fans us fans are the ones that fought for her to be free and have happiness boo! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

So your opinions are based on nothing but your perceptions, while you call Britney a liar. Thanks for proving my point! :cooltshirt_thumbs_up_britney_pom_piece_of_me:

No, you didn't fight for her freedom and happiness. You fought so that she could be out the conservatorship, and then you could try to impose on her your own expectations and wish to control her yourself. Don't get it twisted boo! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

So your opinions are based on nothing but your perceptions, while you call Britney a liar. Thanks for proving my point! :cooltshirt_thumbs_up_britney_pom_piece_of_me:

No, you didn't fight for her freedom and happiness. You fought so that she could be out the conservatorship, and then you could try to impose on her your own expectations and wish to control her yourself. Don't get it twisted boo! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Oh please stop with the fans controlling her narrative the only one that ever controlled her was Jamie and Team Con Chile!

Nice reach, however it fell flat huntea! I don’t need to call Brit a liar she’s admitting many of her lies through the years and more recently in court! 

You tried it and flopped worse that Jamie Lynn upcoming book boo! :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Oh please stop with the fans controlling her narrative the only one that ever controlled her was Jamie and Team Con Chile!

Nice reach, however it fell flat huntea! I don’t need to call Brit a liar she’s admitting many of her lies through the years and more recently in court! 

You tried it and flopped worse that Jamie Lynn upcoming book boo! :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Except you are literally trying to control her :clownery_makeup_meme: It's embarrassing honey, please try to stop projecting your own unhappiness onto Britney, it would be more healthy for you. And you're literally someone who calls Britney a liar, when she is speaking about the people who have abused her, so automatically your opinion is worthless and meaningless. With every post you prove my point further, it's so funny to me

4 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Except you are literally trying to control her :clownery_makeup_meme: It's embarrassing honey, please try to stop projecting your own unhappiness onto Britney, it would be more healthy for you. And you're literally someone who calls Britney a liar, when she is speaking about the people who have abused her, so automatically your opinion is worthless and meaningless. With every post you prove my point further, it's so funny to me

Oh yeah blame the fans we control Britney lmao that reductive narrative is played out huntea! Keep grasping at straws! Brit admitting to lying hunni stay a pressed panni Chile :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Lest we can’t forget the definition of opinion now days is control lmao :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

14 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Oh yeah blame the fans we control Britney lmao that reductive narrative is played out huntea! Keep grasping at straws! Brit admitting to lying hunni stay a pressed panni Chile :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Lest we can’t forget the definition of opinion now days is control lmao :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Your delusions are not an opinion, they are just your problems. Keep embarrassing yourself sweetie, you are doing it flawlessly :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

1 minute ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Thank you, watching you clown yourself has been quite entertaining thank you very much for that! :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

You’re so pressed I told you good night and yet you continue to quote me! Are you taking a page out of Vivians flop campaign or just so bothered? 

You seem to love talking to me boo are you going to stalk me like Jason just plead guilty too? 

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye::shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

18 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

You’re so pressed I told you good night and yet you continue to quote me! Are you taking a page out of Vivians flop campaign or just so bothered? 

You seem to love talking to me boo are you going to stalk me like Jason just plead guilty too? 

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye::shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Sis you're still quoting me, you've embarrassed yourself enough you should stop this now :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Sis you're still quoting me, you've embarrassed yourself enough you should stop this now :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Wow I think you’re stalking me, I told you good night twice and you keep coming back! Are you team Con? 

You’re so bothered lmao 🤣 

You haven’t been in exhell that long!!! Hopefully you’ll learn! Welcome to the community sweetheart!

Stay pressed boo cause no one is embarrassed 😳 

3 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Wow I think you’re stalking me, I told you good night twice and you keep coming back! Are you team Con? 

You’re so bothered lmao 🤣 

You haven’t been in exhell that long!!! Hopefully you’ll learn! Welcome to the community sweetheart!

Stay pressed boo cause no one is embarrassed 😳 

Just keep posting, keep embarrassing yourself honey, keep proving my point, it's so funny :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Just keep posting, keep embarrassing yourself honey, keep proving my point, it's so funny :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

You have no point you’re borderline stalking me at this point! Are you the mystery woman that was in the car stalking Lynne home the other day with Jason ?

Sounds like you need a restraining order on you Sam Lutfi style girl :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

2 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

You have no point you’re borderline stalking me at this point! Are you the mystery woman that was in the car stalking Lynne home the other day with Jason ?

Sounds like you need a restraining order on you Sam Lutfi style girl :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Still going, still embarrassing yourself. I'm in bed recovering from Covid, stop quoting me and go be an obsessed weirdo somewhere else

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block