I'll Listen To Any Song You Recommend

11 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Wow I’m so shook, you just unlocked a core memory from a million years ago. My brain started singing  along to the lyrics before I even remembered who it was. This brought up so many random memories from when I was a kid that I’d almost forgotten. I was so little when this song was popular, I feel like it was a huge, like a BOMT level hit in the Latin pop world. 

it really was huge 200w.gif?cid=82a1493bma0rh79zypqtitrrv7egoqfmpfolqo6a9ve49q7k&rid=200w.gif&ct=g

• Love 1

G’day from down under!

I recommend Samantha Jade. She was the winner of the X Factor Australia in 2012. She was also signed to Britney’s label, Jive in 2006, however her contract with them was short-lived. For those who’ve seen the first Step Up movie, Sammy recorded the title track from the movie.

In my opinion, her best album since winning the X Factor Australia was her second album titled, “Nine”. My favourite EP is “Firestarter”. I’ve had it as my ringtone for almost 10 years now. 

Okay so I'm back babes, this thread will look like that probably because it's obvious that I can't listen to 948394 songs at the same time and review them that'd take too long for a day :emma: So maybe like 10 songs today. 

On 1/7/2022 at 7:12 PM, Jacolicious said:

If you like this, give Crystal Water's Storyteller (1994) a spin. Best 90s House Dance Album! :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

I really liked it, it reminds me of Pose TV series :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: Good vibes, 90s gays raise :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

Thank you :neydedance_purple:

On 1/7/2022 at 7:25 PM, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

#FreedBritney :typing_keyboard_computer:

This is so good sis omg lyrics :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: I love how it sounds and the message, such a spiritual experience :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Thanks babe :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.