Britney shows off hot new outfits in fashion haul

14 hours ago, Anna Karina said:

Love the video and seeing her happy, but I made the mistake of reading the comments :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

Some people are asking how long the public will pretend that this is normal, and similar stuff... Posting all 20 similar looking selfies in the span of several months, which clearly have been taken within one hour, might seem weird, yeah. But this one? Really? It's new, she's showing off stuff she's recently bought or liked a lot, like in a 90s/00s teen movie montage way.

Makes sense, since Britney is the 90s/00s icon and you can see it for example in her never ending love of low rise jeans :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: She sticks to this style, it's authentic. Maybe the people commenting crap like that have been born in 2007 or so, so that they don't know stuff like this besides aesthetic bedazzled Mototola Razr V3 phones or old Paris Hilton pics on TikTok. I don't know and might be one of the explanations why this happens...

I really wonder if those people would comment like that when Britney would pose like in these:

hip_pop_480x480.jpg

leg-prop_480x480.jpg?v=1604418745

I agree with you, I just came out from Instagram and the messages were horrible, people are so insensitive, they are judging her a lot, saying it's not her, forgetting she has been abused for years. She's not fake like other stars who wants to look perfect all the time, I don't know where all of this Is going 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Niaraley said:

I agree with you, I just came out from Instagram and the messages were horrible, people are so insensitive, they are judging her a lot, saying it's not her, forgetting she has been abused for years. She's not fake like other stars who wants to look perfect all the time, I don't know where all of this Is going 

Yes, same. People really lack empathy and compassion for everything she has gone through and survived. Some of the comments were quite sickening and insane like oh, think her family was right. They were really cruel. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Lisa Alyson said:

Yes, same. People really lack empathy and compassion for everything she has gone through and survived. Some of the comments were quite sickening and insane like oh, think her family was right. They were really cruel. 

Yes exactly, sometimes I don't want to look at the comments under her posts, and I'm afraid of what she will post next because of people's reaction 😔

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Niaraley said:

Yes exactly, sometimes I don't want to look at the comments under her posts, and I'm afraid of what she will post next because of people's reaction 😔

I read through them because I want to know what they are thinking or the reaction. I want to say things in the comments on Insta but I'm not sure if that's helpful or not as you get attacked at times (as I have) Like with her dancing videos. I actually follow a woman on Instagram who is a death doula and talks about different ways of healing grief, trauma,etc. and one of them is through dance. She posts videos of her dancing much like Britney does but doesn't get that reaction because she isn't Britney and doesn't have any of that narrative,etc connected to her particular story. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Lisa Alyson said:

I read through them because I want to know what they are thinking or the reaction. I want to say things in the comments on Insta but I'm not sure if that's helpful or not as you get attacked at times (as I have) Like with her dancing videos. I actually follow a woman on Instagram who is a death doula and talks about different ways of healing grief, trauma,etc. and one of them is through dance. She posts videos of her dancing much like Britney does but doesn't get that reaction because she isn't Britney and doesn't have any of that narrative,etc connected to her particular story. 

I understand but sometimes I wonder if it's not better not to watch. I think the main problem is that people want to see the old "Britney", the one who was not abused, or at least not so much, who seemed perfect, the one who didn't shave her head, who was not married probably to the wrong person and who didn't enter the conservatorship. People want her to behave what they consider "normal", their beliefs, not what she's showing for them, depending on the post, her vulnerability at times, her natural side and we don't know exactly why she decides to post certain things,to be honest I'm suspicious of some things she posts,why is she still attached to it,because I want to understand her more if I can say and see that she's happy now. But you're right, I think you can try but people are really mean so be careful and yes for me Britney is judged for the star status she has, it's like celebrities can't do this type of things. Sorry my answer is really long but I'm wondering so many things about the situation 

Edited by Niaraley
  • Like 2
13 hours ago, Lisa Alyson said:

oh interesting..what's the woman's insta handle please? :)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block