Britney cant break the internet anymore

1 hour ago, Nordinspears said:

I rather her stay lowkey and that she does not break the internet. The fame she had is what almost Destroyed her back then.

Agreed. In 2003 Britney was the epitome of overexposed. She was literally everywhere and except for Madonna's Blond Ambition tour I can't remember a time when an artist was receiving that much global attention. Britney has had her fair share of publicity and it hasn't done her a whole lot of good, I would prefer if she became more low key and lived her life doing what she wants. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, edamamebeans said:

well this thread backfired on you op :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: nice bait though

OP is ******* delusional! She is most searched celebrity on google! She is changing laws, most talked about celebrity, and OP think she gonna pull of cheap skit like Kim k to break internet..OP Britney is internet

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block