Britney’s My Only Wish (This Year) charts in the UK official charts for the first time ever

Slayer

I've been handing 4 diva sales from 5 years, let me give some amazing fun facts for her here

1. Her first entry of 2020s decade, Make me was her last entry in 2016. 

2. It sold 7k copies in the week to reach 97 on the uk official charts! Amazing stuff! It’s also on ACR so even more impressive. 

3. This song is coming for gold very soon :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 5
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, Slaaay***** said:

Do you think it could hit No.1 next year if she filmed a video for it and pushed it Mariah style?:melt_weird_drift_wow:

No, mimi song got 6x certified platinum today its UKs highest selling single in all units today this song grows every year thanks to Mimi non stop promotion, eventually this song will go 8-9x its unstoppable. 

Britney shooting a video for it is a great opportunity and should come this season around As this song Is growing every year especially on Denmark and Germany! UK has become very supportive of her this year. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Isla said:

Was he supposed to support the song or something?

We, including myself, asked him multiple times to create a post on his social media to organize something like a streaming party or campaign.

We tagged him multiple times MONTHS ago and he never responded and never contributed to promote the song.

We wanted the song to chart decently on Spotify for example as it's the first year the profit of the song wouldn't go to her dad and because it's the year she got her freedom.

But yeah Jordan didn't help AT ALL.

I still think it's lame on his side as I explained, reasons enough to promote the song now. He as the biggest Britney fan page would reach so many people but he somehow never participates in these things....same happened with the Stronger campaign the moment Britney was set free.

He did post something but way too late. She was already freed and we campaigned before that.

Sad.

• Love 1
  • Like 5
1 minute ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

We, including myself, asked him multiple times to create a post on his social media to organize something like a streaming party or campaign.

We tagged him multiple times MONTHS ago and he never responded and never contributed to promote the song.

We wanted the song to chart decently on Spotify for example as it's the first year the profit of the song wouldn't go to her dad and because it's the year she got her freedom.

But yeah Jordan didn't help AT ALL.

I still think it's lame on his side as I explained, reasons enough to promote the song now. He as the biggest Britney fan page would reach so many people but he somehow never participates in these things....same happened with the Stronger campaign the moment Britney was set free.

He did post something but way too late. She was already freed and we campaigned before that.

Sad.

Oh I see, I had no idea you had this all planned :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block