Britney Aguilera.

6 hours ago, cubasterd said:

And its going to do nothing but good things for her career. Haven't the past 15 years proven that people are going to root for Britney no matter what? New people who are exposed to Britney check out her music and career... and then they fall in love. Its a tale as old as time. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

I know but she will be mocked for this, you gays will praise anything she does but the internet is something else, it's not me bashing it's me just telling it like it is. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
55 minutes ago, pieceofbritUK said:

Yet here you both are, signing up to a Britney Spears forum, clicking on a Britney Spears related post in order to talk about Britney Spears :)

Yeup because unlike you I am a non deluded Britney spears fan. I'm not gonna lie and say she shounded amazing, I'm gonna keep it real and say she sounded like straight ish and guess what? I'm gonna continue supporting her and be real at the same time because that's what real fans do! :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
56 minutes ago, Touch my Toto said:

Yeup because unlike you I am a non deluded Britney spears fan. I'm not gonna lie and say she shounded amazing, I'm gonna keep it real and say she sounded like straight ish and guess what? I'm gonna continue supporting her and be real at the same time because that's what real fans do! :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

This and if it were reversed they’d be dragging Xtina 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, brintyjoan said:

Ive been signed up for years to the Britney forum, lol.. It's because I love her.

But Im not delusional. This video shows shes not a singer anymore. 

Still love her voice and music tho

There is no delusional, britney since 2002 has been saying her voice is 'okay' she herself wanted a voice like Xtina! But she really isn't singing here lmao, if you think she's singing here then this is something you need to check upon she clearly is screaming with anger here! 

3 hours ago, brintyjoan said:

What's your point sis?

Only that I think it's useless to focus on general public not respecting her as an artist "now" (or blaming her ig posts for it), because they never have and it never stopped her from being one of the biggest stars so...I guess my point is, in short: who cares?

34 minutes ago, Prachi said:

There is no delusional, britney since 2002 has been saying her voice is 'okay' she herself wanted a voice like Xtina! But she really isn't singing here lmao, if you think she's singing here then this is something you need to check upon she clearly is screaming with anger here! 

Ive never heard someone scream like that 😂 but ok I guess

21 minutes ago, brintyjoan said:

Ive never heard someone scream like that 😂 but ok I guess

You have not been surrounded by musicians I presume, lot of people do it before performing as well artists have all kinds of weird things! What britney 'sang' is really not good anyone who says is delusional but the thing is she really isn't trying to sing good too.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Touch my Toto said:

I know but she will be mocked for this, you gays will praise anything she does but the internet is something else, it's not me bashing it's me just telling it like it is. 

She's going to be mocked for it but Britney singing live ,at all, brings nothing but good things to her legacy.  Most, if not all ,of Britneys live vocal performances were mocked after she did them, but today they are used as evidence that she does sing live, even if it doesn't always sound good. Britney has been lipsyching so long that many people think she never sings live and they have never heard her sing live. It doesn't matter if she sounds great because this will be added to the nearly empty live vocal Britney vault.

"Shadow" and "Everytime" from her Shotime Onyx Special were trashed by people after they aired.  It was so bad that future airings on Shotime dubbed studio voclas over her live performance. Today,  those performances still don't sound great, but its ammo that Britney does sing live and they are generally considered decent performances.

People will always want to like Britney because her music is great. All she has to do is continue giving them more of the basics like "sing live" & "write your own music", even if her live singing and writing aren't the best. People want Britney to be a 'true artist'; whatever that is to them. 

If you can't see that, you're either a new fan or you're an old hater. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block