Britney Aguilera.

5 hours ago, Touch my Toto said:

Britney did this to herself, people are having a ball on TikTok, it's gonna go viral by the end of week. 

And its going to do nothing but good things for her career. Haven't the past 15 years proven that people are going to root for Britney no matter what? New people who are exposed to Britney check out her music and career... and then they fall in love. Its a tale as old as time. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, cubasterd said:

And its going to do nothing but good things for her career. Haven't the past 15 years proven that people are going to root for Britney no matter what? New people who are exposed to Britney check out music and her career... and then they fall in love. Its a tale as old as time. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

I don’t know what world you live in, but 90% of the GP has absolutely lost respect for Britney Spears over the past decade or more — or at least since her IG started becoming weird in 2019. pop fans on the Internet are represented proportionally higher than irl

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, strongertomorrow said:

I don’t know what world you live in, but 90% of the GP has absolutely lost respect for Britney Spears over the past decade or more — or at least since her IG started becoming weird in 2019. pop fans on the Internet are represented proportionally higher than irl

This. Plus people dont respect her as an artist or singer, because she doesnt sing. 

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, strongertomorrow said:

Yet Britneys music is still heavily streamed and Britney, herself, remains a hot topic of discussion on the internet and television. This respect from the "GP" you speak of is immeasurable and irrelevant when you look at all of the success Britney has continued to have over the past decade or more; even without considering her extreme limitations during this period. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 8
7 hours ago, Touch my Toto said:

Britney did this to herself, people are having a ball on TikTok, it's gonna go viral by the end of week. 

5 hours ago, strongertomorrow said:

5 hours ago, brintyjoan said:

This. Plus people dont respect her as an artist or singer, because she doesnt sing. 

Yet here you both are, signing up to a Britney Spears forum, clicking on a Britney Spears related post in order to talk about Britney Spears :)

5 hours ago, strongertomorrow said:

Don't agree with you fully Britney's case brought a lot of things to light in front of the GP! Britney actually never was respected as an artist from 98 though, this same happened with Madonna and now people know what kind of a legend she is. Women will always be scrutinised it's just the way it goes in the world. 

GP has gathered a lot of respect and courage for her this year, we both are seeing different things then. 

• Love 4
33 minutes ago, pieceofbritUK said:

Yet here you both are, signing up to a Britney Spears forum, clicking on a Britney Spears related post in order to talk about Britney Spears :)

Ive been signed up for years to the Britney forum, lol.. It's because I love her.

But Im not delusional. This video shows shes not a singer anymore. 

Still love her voice and music tho

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block