Ashanti Proves Why She Was Early 2000s R&B Royalty with Her "Lady of Soul" Award Performance, a Sweet Medley of Hits!

JayTawndre

25 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

She had everything going for her, but her loyalty to Murda, Inc even during the criminal trial sadly ended her career. 

In the hip hop world her loyalty was praised, but everybody knew the industry would blacklist her for supporting the label. 

Omg tell me everything u know. I’ve always been interested in learning more abt the murda inc controversies 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Brat said:

Love her but wtf she didn’t do her best song Only You? :joanne_gaga_pink_hat_cowgirl_stare_leave:

She was waiting for only u….. to be there  so she could perform it:yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

I just realized Only You was a single from 04. Did she perform any deep cuts? Perhaps she just decided to scrap it like when Britney scrapped baby and oops at the BBMAs in 2016, in place for touch of my hand and breathe on me 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Rik said:

She was waiting for only u….. to be there  so she could perform it:yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

I just realized Only You was a single from 04. Did she perform any deep cuts? Perhaps she just decided to scrap it like when Britney scrapped baby and oops at the BBMAs in 2016, in place for touch of my hand and breathe on me 

Only you is not a deep cut,  especially the reggaeton version 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block