Ashanti Proves Why She Was Early 2000s R&B Royalty with Her "Lady of Soul" Award Performance, a Sweet Medley of Hits!

JayTawndre

On 12/10/2021 at 7:04 AM, itsxrichiexbish said:

She is absolutely flawless here! Looks so hot, sounds hot, and she's always been so down to earth, and never forgets anyone who's been with her over the years. I hope for a new album, Ashanti has always been such a star... Just stay off resident evil Ashanti!! 😂😂😂

She looks and sounds great! Her live singing has improved a lot :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

On 12/10/2021 at 10:04 AM, itsxrichiexbish said:

She is absolutely flawless here! Looks so hot, sounds hot, and she's always been so down to earth, and never forgets anyone who's been with her over the years. I hope for a new album, Ashanti has always been such a star... Just stay off resident evil Ashanti!! 😂😂😂

Down to earth? Girllll. I love Ashanti but she was never known as down to earth back in the day :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: She was a diva

Also she wasn't that nice on Punk'D either. And she has had quite a few fans who have met her over the years who have said she wasn't always the most friendly.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/22/2021 at 8:32 PM, Britneyarmy8 said:

she deserved alot more :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

but also its weird that as someone who is gen z born in 2002

i know a lot more songs from her then i do from like well..

jlo?

like ive always known her hits but didnt realize just how many i knew

yet she isnt talked abt more in recent years

hmm :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

Jlo has the looks and the fire *** dance moves! (JLo's a better dancer than Shakira, sorry babe, that's the truth) and she still got it in her 50s🔥🔥💃💃

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
7 hours ago, Leolileinstein said:

Jlo has the looks and the fire *** dance moves! (JLo's a better dancer than Shakira, sorry babe, that's the truth) and she still got it in her 50s🔥🔥💃💃

What did Shakira have to do with this weirdo 

I’m comparing jlo and Ashanti cause they were known to be making rnb pop music with a lot of the same collaborators in the 2000s

and u just brought someone from a totally different field 

Edited by Britneyarmy8
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

What did Shakira have to do with this weirdo 

I’m comparing jlo and Ashanti cause they were known to be making rnb pop music with a lot of the same collaborators in the 2000s

and u just brought someone from a totally different field 

AND SHAKIRA IS LITERALLY A BETTER DANCER THAN JLO ANYWAY SO :shaktongue_shakira_red: 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block