Jamie still wanting access to Britney's financials

12 hours ago, Onyx1Boss said:

I totally agree that it takes time and there are procedures and opposing parties etc.

It seems excrutiatingly slow progress to bring them to book, though I guess this is how it works. Rosengart did move fast after appointment.

I hope it is as you say. Wish it was faster though

I'm sure everyone on Britney's legal team wishes it was faster. Any lawyer worth his/her weight prefers victories that don't drag on and on and take years to achieve. Long, protracted cases are frustrating for a good lawyer. They want to claim efficient victories and move on to the next case. But still, what can you do? I'm actually concerned by how Rosengart has been characterized on social media. Yes, he's an excellent lawyer. But he's not superhuman. He's a professional trying to do the best he can in a broken system with complex procedural rules of engagement, adversarial lawyers, those with deep pockets (Tri Star) and a dodgy, self-serving judge who only stopped the conservatorship when her hand was forced by the increased scrutiny and tidal waves of bad PR.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, Peachy said:

Imagine Britney missing all her depositions… why didn’t you show up Jamie? 🤔 

Interestingly, Britney was never deposed during all these years. Imagine! Which, IMO is another “one” of the reasons why the conservatorship existed.

During all the X vs Spears lawsuit (Lufti, Flores, Wright, Brand Sense, etc.) the one thing that kept Britney personally out of the court, and off the stand, was the conservatorship.

The Judge always sided with team Con and their theory that she wasn’t capable of giving testimony! Even when the other party fought tooth and nail for her to appear. 

Afraid of what she might say? Totally!

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block