Retailers have created pages for Beyoncé's 7th album with a 2021 release date

Midnight

Not really sure if people would care about another suprise visual album. Not me for sure. 

She can do whatever she wants at this point of her career, but i would like to see some concept. Lemonade was a mix of genres the only concept was angry B because of cheating of Zay-J :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams: The Africa concept is already done by her. 

Something exciting, electronica, Ray Of Light, orchestra and 30's Glam, Disco as a Donna Beyoneummer, 80s over the top female MJ - something like that :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams: But i guess i would get mixed r&b with visuals that doesn't have any more important concept :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

• Love 1
13 hours ago, blackoutbixxh said:

I’m here for it but I’m gonna need smexy Yoncè to jump out :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

spacer.png

This x 26848472617 

I need another Self Titled moment :howdareyou_meme_cat: 

I didn't witness 2014 and 2016 eras and I regret it tbh. Especially 2016. 

Lion King was amazing but I need to blast something nasty by Bey. Not sure where she's going with this as she's stated many times that she doesn't want to compete with herself anymore. 

Also, December is a bit of a sus month for releasing albums. I mean I get it, it's before Xmas, but perhaps it's not an album? 

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

This x 26848472617 

I need another Self Titled moment :howdareyou_meme_cat: 

I didn't witness 2014 and 2016 eras and I regret it tbh. Especially 2016. 

Lion King was amazing but I need to blast something nasty by Bey. Not sure where she's going with this as she's stated many times that she doesn't want to compete with herself anymore. 

Also, December is a bit of a sus month for releasing albums. I mean I get it, it's before Xmas, but perhaps it's not an album? 

I don’t care what it is, as long as I can shake my  a $ $  to it :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

• Haha 2
  • Content Curators
13 hours ago, Henry M. Torres said:

Omg I can't wait

...for her to flop :emma::yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

Remember I told you some weeks ago she had 219 million followers on Instagram.

Well now she has 221 :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

Edited by Midnight
  • Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

9 hours ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

I’d love some fun songs that aren’t so serious and politician. I miss her ballads and her nice Pop/RnB songs. Lemonade was the biggest piece of shît I’ve ever heard. Formation is the most unimpressive listening experience even though the meaning behind the lyrics is beautiful.

I mostly agree with you, except “all night” is one of her best songs! I want a return to form 

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, blackoutbixxh said:

I don’t care what it is, as long as I can shake my  a $ $  to it :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

Gurrll yessss Bey needs to deliver this package NOW! :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

She got me over here listening to Adele :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

That's just trajic :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

• Haha 2

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, LikeTheMoonAndSun said:

Impatiently waiting to know what gimmick she will use this time  :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

I could see if gimmicks were an issue if she didn't have the talent to back it up but she's literally the best performer of our time.

A lot of people use gimmicks to sell records,that's just what they do to get people's attention. I don't care if the story behind Lemonade was true or not, that album is still one of the best albums released in recent years.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block