Spotify Wrapped is here!

5 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Knew you liked Twice, but I didn't realize they were your faves too. I have to stan. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: Alcohol-Free didn't deserve the slander it got by some fans. They finally gave us a unique, non-generic summer song, and the instrumental alone is a masterpiece. Other groups should take notes. :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

PREACH!!! 🙌🙌 But I gotta be honest…it was definitely a grower jam. I actually didn’t like it at first 🤣🤣 but then it became my #1 jam this year. Lol They are my fave girl group right now. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Mexwero said:

PREACH!!! 🙌🙌 But I gotta be honest…it was definitely a grower jam. I actually didn’t like it at first 🤣🤣 but then it became my #1 jam this year. Lol They are my fave girl group right now. 

Their discography (both Korean and Japanese) is just immaculate. People always mention Red Velvet and Loona when it comes to discographies, but Twice's is just as good, in my opinion. The Fancy You and Feel Special EPs brought in a lot of new fans, but it's a shame that their prior releases never got the same amount of praise. They're just as good (just different). :typing_keyboard_computer: Also, stream Doughnut:

:riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block