Spotify Wrapped is here!

45 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I use Apple Music, and its Spotify Wrapped equivalent can be buggy and downright incorrect, but I also use Last.fm, so I can fetch my stats from there. I love how detailed it is, but it can definitely be a hassle. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Top 7 artists:

Reveal hidden contents
  1. Madonna
  2. Taylor Swift
  3. Carly Rae Jepsen
  4. Lana Del Rey
  5. Lily Allen
  6. Lorde
  7. Foxes

Top 7 albums:

Reveal hidden contents
  1. Taylor Swift - Red (Taylor's Version)
  2. Tinashe - 333
  3. Caroline Polachek - Pang
  4. Madonna - Madame X
  5. Lorde - Solar Power
  6. Billie Eilish - Happier Than Ever
  7. Lana Del Rey - Blue Banisters

Top 7 K-Pop artists:

Reveal hidden contents
  1. Twice
  2. A.C.E
  3. EXID
  4. Itzy
  5. Mamamoo
  6. Pentagon
  7. Apink

Also, according to Last.fm, I mostly listened to music from 11 pm to 4 am. :typing_keyboard_computer:

YAWSSS another last.fm user :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

• Love 1

My top songs of 2021 was a bit of mess, mainly because there was a few songs in the playlist I feel I only listened to a handful of times this year, and not enough to be in the playlist. Unfortunately there's songs from the original Fearless and Red albums (I only really discovered Taylor's older albums in the last year or so having become a fan during Reputation era) but I literally stopped listening to the originals once the rerecorded albums came out :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: I think I read the data is based on streams between November 2020-October 2021 so it kindaaa makes sense but I wish it was based on calendar year (January 2021-December 2021).

My top artists:

1. Taylor Swift

2. Hayley Williams

3. Britney Spears (sorry Britney, you were number one last year though!)

4. Paramore

5. Olivia Rodrigo

Rediscovered a lot of Paramore songs this year (I've been missing them while they're away on hiatus) so not surprised to see them here. Also not surprised Taylor was my top artist, I thank her for Evermore, Fearless TV and Red TV and also me discovering her older albums in the first place :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Edited by Isla
  • Love 4
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block