I’m not sure If I’m fallin’ is circulating but some glory stuff definitely are, some circus and blackout are in the hands of a small group of people but I think at the minute it’s not looking likely anything will leak since nobody except BritneyOnline and one or two people leaked anything when the conservatorship ended 

• Love 1

I'm honestly living out of leaks, and I was so surprised that at least a one unheard track by Britney hasn't leaked. Like, it was the best time to leak stuff and it didn't happen' so I doubt so that it'll happen' by making this thread hahahahaha. People will myb leak something as a gift for her birthday but idk. If there are people with legendary Take The Bait PLEASE lol

:)

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block