My Only Wish worldwide charting thread

36 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

But Jesus himself was a jew. Why don't you have Christmas then?:huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

Unfortunately but not surprisingly, the Christian's hijacked the pagan celebration of winter solstice called yule, and therefore created a holiday called Christmas, even though it's been proven his birthday isnt even in December at all, the Christian's had to steal something that was sacred to another group of people and make it their own.

But nobody actually talks about it, cos it's basically taboo to call Christians thieves, but they literally stole a celebration of winter to celebrate a god. 

• Like 2

I hope it passes 4m daily stream this year! 

Could you imagine how much better it would be doing with a video or a push from the label? 😭 It’s already one of the most streamed female Christmas songs each year. Nearly a classic overall, or maybe it already is? Either way it’s doing very well. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Unfortunately but not surprisingly, the Christian's hijacked the pagan celebration of winter solstice called yule, and therefore created a holiday called Christmas, even though it's been proven his birthday isnt even in December at all, the Christian's had to steal something that was sacred to another group of people and make it their own.

But nobody actually talks about it, cos it's basically taboo to call Christians thieves, but they literally stole a celebration of winter to celebrate a god. 

It was actually Catholics who adopted it hence Christ MASS. Christians didn't celebrate it in America until 1800s or so but I still love it. It's a way to unify the community. 

12 hours ago, tim90917 said:

She doesn’t even need to make a full video for this... a viral tik tok challenge would change everything :wink_britney_everytime_white: The “Santa can you hear me?” line is so catchy and imagine seeing gen Z bopping to this new Christmas classic  :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: Hope Britney recognize this song first tho

Tik tok is a good idea. We should start doing some

• Love 2