My Only Wish worldwide charting thread

16 hours ago, tim90917 said:

She doesn’t even need to make a full video for this... a viral tik tok challenge would change everything :wink_britney_everytime_white: The “Santa can you hear me?” line is so catchy and imagine seeing gen Z bopping to this new Christmas classic  :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: Hope Britney recognize this song first tho

We should start MOWTY challenge

spacer.png

• Haha 5
14 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Unfortunately but not surprisingly, the Christian's hijacked the pagan celebration of winter solstice called yule, and therefore created a holiday called Christmas, even though it's been proven his birthday isnt even in December at all, the Christian's had to steal something that was sacred to another group of people and make it their own.

But nobody actually talks about it, cos it's basically taboo to call Christians thieves, but they literally stole a celebration of winter to celebrate a god. 

Has been proven?

I am surprised, has something been PROVEN about Jesus ? (Scientifically speaking of course. The only way to prove something it happened 2021 years ago, allegedly)

3 hours ago, Mannequin* said:

and where is US ? :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

US only supports Mariah Carey, and it's basically because Mariah Carey herself goes all out for her one month of annual relevancy. From concerts to sponsorship deals like McDonald's and wal mart, I do have a feeling other artists feel like it's Mariah SZN, that's why they rarely record Christmas music now, cos they can't get the same success she has. 

They just say why bother. It will never get the general public embrace at this rate. 

Even Cardi said unless you're Mariah Carey, there's no point in making Christmas music now. That's her domain. She's the queen of Christmas. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
54 minutes ago, Lil-Jay said:

My Only Wish had 811k streams on Nov 28 that's crazy:ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped:and it's not even December yet!! 

It began to grow rapidly, the day before it had 600k+ and the day before that only 400k + 

Omg:airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

I wonder if it will be over 1M until December 1st??

I hope so, Sundays are her worst streaming days so you never know what happens. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1