My Only Wish worldwide charting thread

3 hours ago, Prachi said:

I just can't believe how massive this song has become in Europe, this song has no official video + no promo + not even a single acknowledgement from Britney and this song has more streams than I am slave 4 U, massive. 

To be honest at this rate, soon will have more plays than the whole "Britney" album!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, Prachi said:

I just can't believe how massive this song has become in Europe, this song has no official video + no promo + not even a single acknowledgement from Britney and this song has more streams than I am slave 4 U, massive. 

and no push by @Jordan Miller. Jordan good sis, can you help us by posting about this? You dodged us the same way when we promoted Stronger :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

• Love 1
16 hours ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Apple Music:
#70 Finland (+25)
#76 Austria (+19)
#89 Germany (+23)
#190 United Kingdom -NEW ENTRANCE

Spotify:

#70 Austria (+76)
#162 Ireland -NEW ENTRANCE

Apple Music:
#45 Denmark (+15)
#49 Austria (+27)
#58 Germany (+31)
#83 Finland (-13)
#130 Sweden (+20)
#173 Norway -NEW ENTRANCE

Shazam:
#66 Denmark (+13)
#198 South Korea - NEW ENTRANCE
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

I love how she just randomly decided to declare she doesn’t like Sometimes. No one asked her to perform it and no one mentioned it but Miss Spears had to make it clear to the world. 

1 hour ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

I love how she just randomly decided to declare she doesn’t like Sometimes. No one asked her to perform it and no one mentioned it but Miss Spears had to make it clear to the world. 

There's some speculation that her hate towards sometimes is related to the lawsuit

https://www.billboard.com/music/music-news/britney-spears-copyright-suit-dismissed-60748/

The lawsuit is from 2005, but I think complaints about it started popping up in 2003.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

I really think it's weird...what does he ahs to lose with this???

I don't know tbh

Happy Birthday to Exhale's Jordan Miller! Let's celebrate! - General -  BreatheHeavy | Exhale

He could literally take random Britney Xmas picture and write- BUY & STREAM MY ONLY WISH!

And that's literally it.

Less than a minute.

But he's somewhere in his basement still jumping like this aka working out while listening to Red (Taylor's ver.)

Happy Birthday to Exhale's Jordan Miller! Let's celebrate! - General -  BreatheHeavy | Exhale

• Haha 2