She should be thanking…

1 hour ago, leviathan said:

this forum is for us to share our frustrations as well; be sympathetic - for the most part we all mean well.

these are just things we are wondering as fans… not things she HAS to do.

Wondering or saying things she should do are not the same imo. Saying she should = she has to.

Nobody has a right to say what she should do. Nobody. 

And if you're wondering, emphrase it like "what if she did..."

• Love 3
  • Like 3

Gaga is just clouting up off of this. I think she's continuing to speak on Gaga to spite Christina. But Britney is just not ready yet to speak on everything. She just wanted to comment on the latest statements that were put out by Christina and Gaga. It doesn't mean she's not going to thank everyone else individually. She just needs to space and time. The first she thanked was God and us fans. So I more than appreciate that.

Who tf are you to tell her who to thank, gosh as a 21 year old I now understand I entered a very very toxic fan base, most of you trashed her when she went through her ups and down, y’all were old enough, understood something was wrong with Britney but still financially supported femme bot Britney in 2011, and now so many demanding thread and post from you supposed life long fans like  what :icant_toxic_britney_window_jump_fall:

yall want to say you helped free her but don’t forget you also lined her pockets with money and dance your little gay Hearts out to a broken Britney forcibly  performing on stage:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

3 hours ago, NostalgiaAct said:

One thing is to dodge a question with a shady condescending tone. Another thing is to expect Britney to publicly address every single person who ever supported her.

How could she? And how do you know if she didn’t do it privately?

If you’re still not satisfied why don’t you flood her comment section with these requests instead of complaining about it here? :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

This is a Britney discussion forums right? 

3 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I know what you mean, but I think it's a little unfair to say Britney should or shouldn't thank certain people. She thanked the Free Britney movement which is a pretty large umbrella. :)

I understand what you are saying and I agree. I was just asking a question but with some fans, it’s like you can’t do that here. Obviously that doesn’t apply to you. I didn’t curse or say anything bad. It was just an opinion. I feel other people really did a lot more speaking unlike Gaga, who only started to speak after she was free. Meanwhile we have a guy losing his job and fe who was in her life doing something. And Christina did say something long before Gaga and yet it is still not appreciated. 

Oh we're still talking about this? :boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair: Clearly something happened in private between Britney and Gaga that we don't know about. Maybe Gaga really did keep in contact with Britney through Bobby and Sam and Britney's just grateful. 

Frankly I wish that Britney would thank Miley and Cher for their support too, but I get the feeling that Britney might not know about that. 

4 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Can we automatically lock threads of people who want to dictate what exactly Britney should think, feel, do? 

We don't know the full story as much time as we spend stanning her online. 

Just let it go and move on with it. 

Where am I dictating her what to do? I’m asking a question. Everything is so political. It’s like I’m being silenced for not agreeing. That’s called controlling