Britney calls out Christina Aguilera and thanks Lady Gaga

6 hours ago, maki93 said:

Xtina and Britney do share the same record label right? RCA?

This might have been a reason for Britney dragging her. Just connecting a few dots.

Yes they are. However, I think she could be talking about Mickey Mouse club days too. Remember that one cast member (that isn't famous anymore) came out and called out Lynne and called her "weak" for allowing Jamie to take control, etc. and he saw abuse from Jamie when they were kids. If he saw it, and knew then Christina definitely knew. And it took Xtina 13 years to have her PR person write up a few tweets. We saw how Xtina really cared last night. Xtina cares about no one but herself.

• Love 3
  • Like 6
2 minutes ago, Sea flower said:

I agree with Britney. Even if Xtina tweeted about it...if that message was written by her, she should have said something briefly.  Even something "i am happy justice was made, wish her the best" - that's enough. Britney has the right to be upset they are childhood friends.

as you said, they were childhood friends, but after everything Christina said in later years, it's not like Britney should be expecting a lot from her these days, like, even before the conservatorship, when was the last time they could've had a friendly encounter? Even in 2003 Britney herself recognized that Christina just was mean

She made it sound as if Christina knew more than the rest of the people though, so who knows.

• Like 4

I support this post but things like this is part of why I don’t think she is free yet. Cade, someone who benefitted from her enslavement for years, reportedly got Rosengart and were seen out dining with him as well. Sam is appointed as her “decision making aid” together with a whole team, and his friend will now manage Britney’s career after the conservatorship has been dissolved for like 1 day. Britney didn’t attend the red carpet with him. Nobody has seen her, it is still Sam going around in freedom alone, speaking for her. I think he wrote this post.

I don’t think Britney would have written this or any of the other ones calling out her family. 

3 minutes ago, Xavierleleon said:

I support this post but things like this is part of why I don’t think she is free yet. Cade, someone who benefitted from her enslavement for years, reportedly got Rosengart and were seen out dining with him as well. Sam is appointed as her “decision making aid” together with a whole team, and his friend will now manage Britney’s career after the conservatorship has been dissolved for like 1 day. Britney didn’t attend the red carpet with him. Nobody has seen her, it is still Sam going around in freedom alone, speaking for her. I think he wrote this post.

I don’t think Britney would have written this or any of the other ones calling out her family. 

She's home trying to get that teeth retainer work on and some beauty sleep. Just chill.

• Like 1
Just now, neverover said:

She's home trying to get that teeth retainer work on and some beauty sleep. Just chill.

Are you imagining what you want to believe or do you know cause you are sitting next to her and has been living with her for the last week? Something tells me you are chilled because you imagine this, not because you know. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.