Britney calls out Christina Aguilera and thanks Lady Gaga

2 minutes ago, lemonbaby said:

Christina is not OBLIGED to support britney in public. She has done her piece l, wether its online or not she has already shown her support

She could have said something about women's rights which is the real issue here. Britney had a right to lash out at Xtina. She needed to be woken up.

• Love 3

Of course Britney knows about how Christina defended her this Summer. Sam has told her for sure, if anything. Honestly, it’s the attitude Christina had in the video that bothered her. That little *****y tone that is so Xtina. She could have just said: “I’m happy for her!” And then leave. No need for “we’re not doing this tonight.”

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, lemonbaby said:

Christina is not OBLIGED to support britney in public. She has done her piece l, wether its online or not she has already shown her support

No one is obliged to do a damn thing but this is what happens when you don’t do your part as a human being and open that mouth in public/on camera and speak up for what is morally, legally and humanly right.

• Like 6

Christina tweeted a few times and that's it.

We don't know what happened behind the scenes. For all we know it might be the case that Gaga was supporting Britney offline and Christina wasn't.

Gaga, Madonna, ... they're rumoured to be supporting her behind the scenes. 

But yeah Britney, I love you but take it easy. We get you're angry at the world and you have every right to be but I'd try to stay low profile for a while before media and people will critisize her for being free....

• Love 2
  • Like 1
Just now, lemonbaby said:

Some of yall fans are looking at Britney with the biggest rose tinted glasses and tryna ckme up with every excuse in the book. SHE EFFED UP AND THATS FINE

I absolutely am not. I’m on this forum and call out whatever needs to be. From her IG debacle to makeup to whatever I am not a kiss ***.

Bottom line: if I’m on this Exhale forum standing up for someone or something BEST believe I would use my platform in person to do the same. 

She was patronizing and it’s unfortunate.

2 minutes ago, ubritney said:

Of course Britney knows about how Christina defended her this Summer. Sam has told her for sure, if anything. Honestly, it’s the attitude Christina had in the video that bothered her. That little *****y tone that is so Xtina. She could have just said: “I’m happy for her!” And then leave. No need for “we’re not doing this tonight.”

Xtina had an opportunity to speak up about women's rights and she flopped as always. I fully support Britney's anger towards Xtina.

• Like 2
Just now, Body ache said:

Xtina had an opportunity to speak up about women's rights and she flopped as always. I fully support Britney's anger towards Xtina.

She did not have to give a speech but that tone and response were so condescending and patronizing. It was like OH POOR THING (that tone when someone is being an *** when saying it). Plus, that gentleman responding that way was beyond unnecessary.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, FranzJoseph said:

In Britney's perspective, I think she's surrounded by toxic people feeding her bad info. I would expect fans to be somewhat level headed and kind of see this situation for what it is. None of us have went through what she did so I think she gets some slack - the delusional people acting like Christina is a toxic snake who is out to get Britney when she was one of the few people who showed support is a big yikes for me. And not a good look for the fanbase.

I don't think people should spam Christinas social media accounts because of this but I can see how it could upsetting to Britney to hear Christina say that she can't talk about Britney and then also hear her publicist shut down a question regarding Britney.

I  would expect anyone to have enough sense to see what actually happened in that video .Instead , people like yourself are choosing to overlook what was actually said by Christina and her publicist.  You are choosing to ignore what upset Britney in this clip. I am not upset with Christina about what she and her publicist said but I can see why Britney would be disappointed/upset by it.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.