Britney calls out Christina Aguilera and thanks Lady Gaga

Just now, hey over there said:

Christina didn't have to accept 'we aren't doing that'. Not doing what? Sticking up for abuse victims? Britney said what she said because she was right. And throwing an I'm happy for her though comment out there to save face is not the same as what gaga said for Britney at all. Xtina could have done better, she knows that and so does Britney. Idc whos night it was if my friend had been abused you better believe I'd speak out for them as any decent person should. 

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: this! Do these people sticking up for xtina not have friends? You stick up for your friends.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

I’m so sick of the ones who are supporting Xtina here with this. The woman literally showed you on camera with her actions how she feels about Britney! She made a screw face and refused to talk about her “friend” who was basically enslaved. For the record, Xtinas music has always sounded better when it’s being flushed down a toilet 

toilet GIF

im shocked at people shocked at britney pain and anger. it hurt me and im not britney even. wtf.

that stank face like 'ew *****'.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Yasux34 said:

Screw Xtina she sure mentioned Britney a lot beofre this Era " Ohhhh i'd love to see her again! "

" I Miss her!"

" I would totally work with her!!"

This ***** milked Britney's name but now that she is doing more  FLOP  work  ....oh no , suddenly no comment. F You Christina . :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

Do you see the double standards of this fanbase? If Xtina speaks about B, she's milking her name. If she doesn't she's a *****.

Hopefully Christina will not respond and puts an end to this F***ery

• Love 4
27 minutes ago, Busybee said:

But saying she is happy for her isn't positive? Just because gaga knows how to play the part better doesn't mean her words are any more genuine. She's just a better actor. I get what you mean though I agree people shouldn't make statements they don't truly support but honestly we have no way of knowing for sure if her pr wrote that for her. Thats hearsay just like we have no way of knowing if gaga is being genuine. 

I just don't think you can praise one and diss the other. Thanks for responding 

Saying she was happy for Britney felt like something she thought was needed to be done in order to smooth over everything after the incident already happened. If she had started by simply saying "I'm happy for her." there would be no issue. Instead she initially refused to say anything by looking back at her manager/publicist and expecting him to rush to shut down the question. I don't think that guy even knew what the question was because he was busy talking to someone else. All he knew was that Christina signaled for him to rescue her. When Christina heard how he responded, that is when she decided to finally answer the question because answering the question was better than ending the interview with "we're not doing this today!".

That is the real issue. This whole Britney vs Christina feud exist because of Christina acting as if she is above Britney. Britney could have said nothing throughout the years but the feud would still exist because of how Christina responded to being compared to Britney. This is not a Britney problem, its all on Christina.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, The Queen said:

Do you see the double standards of this fanbase? If Xtina speaks about B, she's milking her name. If she doesn't she's a *****.

Hopefully Christina will not respond and puts an end to this ****ery

I think it’s because the one time she absolutely SHOULD HAVE talked about Britney, she backed away. It probably hurt her seeing someone who used to be so close to her and who she practicallly grew up with in the industry just not publicly say something like GaGa did, opportunistic or not.

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, Forever222 said:

Damn Now Gaga backing Britney up again. She knows how to play. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

I don’t think for a second Christina doesn’t understand what Britney is saying in her message.

Writing a scripted approved PR statement is different to real life. Her publicist messed up. Page six asked for a comment and he said nothing. That says everything 

Gaga never strikes me as genuine. GaGa has a movie to promote and using Britney's name only benefits her. When did GaGa ever say anything since 2019 to June 2021 about Britney or support? To my knowledge, it was only recently when she became free.

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.