Britney calls out Christina Aguilera and thanks Lady Gaga

3 minutes ago, Martian_M00d said:

I love you ad agree with your message in general, but I think personally Britney is wrong based on the context we have so far. IThat message Britney sent in her story dismisses the truly genuine message hristina sent a couple months back regarding her message. If i was her i would be tired of getting the same message asked too. Britney's story made it sound like Christina just never cared, and that's not true 

I appreciate your comments but any PR could write what xtina’s post said. Justin Timberlake wrote a nice message should we say he’s genuine and not writing it for clout or good publicity? 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

This is a complicated situation.

Even if Britney isn't right she's finally free to say whatever she wants, her interactions in social media has been always been controlled so I don't find weird Britney being so open here rn and saying what she feel, she's enjoying her freedom so she won't hesitate to share what she want to share. She has the right to feel whatever she want to feel.

And also Xtina was in a show promoting her new music, you never know if her team prohibited her to talking about other stuff that isn't this new project, as other users said, it was her night.

I will not be taking sides, I just hope they solve their issues with each other like adults, with no leeches like Perez Hilton making this worse than it really is.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Email My D said:

I'm sorry have you been silenced to speak for 13 years? If not I don't think you have a leg to stand on.

I don't care if Britney wants to speak in tounges whilst stripping on her insta stories, if that's how she chooses to express herself then I will support her. Britney doesn't need you or me to worry about her 'well-being', she is capable of taking care of herself, so stop being condensending towards her. 

Everyone wants to always comment on what they think Britneys situation is with other celebs. Only Britney is aware, and if she's calling someone out it maybe for a valid reason. I've always trusted Britneys judgment and I won't stop now. 

That's fine, and I don't agree with you. No one is being condescending.

3 minutes ago, FuriousoOIDA1 said:

Very messy…. Especially because you have lady Gaga in the next slide as the “ideal” when she has said NOTHING to support you until her movie premiere  despite having a manager who is friends with your fiancé . 

Xtincta USED Britney for promo, she posted a 30 year old pic acting like they were friends but it's a SLAP IN THE FACE, Xtincta was ALWAYS enemies with Britney, it's like if I posted a pic of me punching my worst enemy in the face and saying "ahh yes here is my worst enemy and i having a good time" :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: plus has floppy talked about it on video yet? OTHER THAN SINGING JAMIE HAPPY BIRTHDAY :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

8 minutes ago, Derwood said:

I don't think I'm slow. I actually have a PhD, so I guess I'm fast enough. I just think you all are working hard to help support the cultur that says Britney should shut her mouth because what you are hearing from her mouth isn't what you want to hear. I think that says a lot about you. What happened to Britney was helped by people like you. I remember people like you in 2006/7 who described her as nuts. Leave Britney Alone.

Honey, you can have a PhD and be slow.  If you were so smart you would get what I'm saying.  It's not about what I want to hear,  it's just proper etiquette.  I don't want britney to be looked at like demi Lovato. These posts will get her that reputation.  She's like a teenager right now and that's understandable,  but she's gotta learn. Just like we all did in high school. 

24 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

So shouldn’t Britney call out Mariah Carey too for refusing to talk when asked about Brit? She did the same thing as Xtina!!! 

cancel her too.so many celebrities turned the blind eye because seemingly 'lou taylor' had the power and the prestige.

they literally didnt care for britney or human life! because how did we britney stans made a fuss about this with like 200 followers on twitter/insta.

f mariah, f aguilera, f gaga.

fake *****es. i said what i said.

Just now, Onyx_Zone-89 said:

Honey, you can have a PhD and be slow.  If you were so smart you would get what I'm saying.  It's not about what I want to hear,  it's just proper etiquette.  I don't want britney to be looked at like demi Lovato. These posts will get her that reputation.  She's like a teenager right now and that's understandable,  bits she's gotta learn. Just like we all did in high school. 

Britney is "like a teenager now"? Wow. Go work for Team Con. Just go work for Jamie Spears. Go! Go little boy!

WOOOOOW Christina has been destroyed in public,  I am so sorry b.tch .I used to be a fan of hers before she lost her taste in good music a long time ago..

The mess of it all. Chistina is talking about Britney all the TIME like they are best friends and now this ....oh wow .

RIP xtina'reputation.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.