Britney calls out Christina Aguilera and thanks Lady Gaga

2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I think Christina could have said a few words about Britney. Yes it was her night, but talking about Britney for 20 seconds and her performing aren't mutually exclusive. She can have her night and also say something about Brit. At the same time, from Xtina's perspective, I can understand not wanting to comment on it right then and there. 

With that said, Britney is using her voice and that in itself I respect. I think there were a bunch of ways she could have expressed this. None are right or wrong. Anger is part of healing. These two pop titans will make amends in time. 

So shouldn’t Britney call out Mariah Carey too for refusing to talk when asked about Brit? She did the same thing as Xtina!!! 

• Like 2
38 minutes ago, Derwood said:

OK. Just don't be s**ist and try to control what women say or how they use their social media. How about that? Take a breath. Be decent. 

WTF do you not understand about STOP replying to me??? I explained TWICE and you still can’t comprehend what I said. So, fine. But stop putting words in my mouth. Go **** yourself!!! **** off!! Go away!!:ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Derwood said:

Well, Britney was right because it felt right to her. We should get Team CON to contact you whenever they need someone to help silence Britney. You seem well trained for the task. 

Gurl, you can be trans, hetero, cis, woman, man, elder, young... whatever you want, and no one can can silence you... but you should know when it's  time to stop

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I’m confused because didn’t Christina already release a statement about Britney’s testimony and show her support?

I hope people are understanding though if Britney does lash out over the next year, even if they disagree with her. She must have so much pent up rage from years of abuse. And trauma comes out in different ways.

I know a lot of fans are dying for a big tell-all interview or a new album— but I honestly think she should just focus on healing and her mental health because God knows they put her through h***. 

• Love 3
37 minutes ago, Email My D said:

Britney has been waiting to get on Christinas *** for years. I don't care, I'm ready to go to war with my girl regardless if you all think she's right or wrong. I'm gang gang like that. 

Let's go brinny. girl fight fighting GIF

This is what's wrong with some of the fans though. You seem to care more about the headlines, drama and trending topics instead of Britney's well-being. It's like y'all want 2007 again.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, FranzJoseph said:

but she did speak about her well before gaga did with a well thought out message not some shallow quick retort on a red carpet. Also in the actual video her publicist literally says "that's all the time we have for questions" and THEN she gets asked about Britney which is probably why she looked back and he said nope. She still added that she is happy for her wtf you want her to do she had a performance that night and was behind schedule lmao

I’m only reading the first sentence you wrote. I highly doubt Britney has seen or heard of anything Christina has said of her until recently. She just now seems to have complete access to her phone. Britney  or Sam or someone in their circle probably saw the xtina and Gaga videos(on here) and it obviously triggered Britney to see her childhood friend dodge the question while Gaga answered it with compassion and grace. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Derwood said:

Well, Britney was right because it felt right to her. We should get Team CON to contact you whenever they need someone to help silence Britney. You seem well trained for the task. 

Your logic is pathetic just cause someone may feel something feels right doesn’t mean it is! No one is saying Britney can’t say what she wants, however this time she’s in the wrong!

• Like 2
Just now, IconicShow said:

You’re logic is pathetic just cause someone may feel something feels right doesn’t mean it is! No one is saying Britney can’t say what she wants, however this time she’s in the wrong!

Yeah, maybe you can apply for a job on Team Con since you're such a good judge of when Britney should and shouldn't speak. 

1 hour ago, Derwood said:

To all of you apparent Britney fans thinking that Britney using her voice to say what she needs to say trying to control how she says or what she says, you are part of the culture that imprisoned her. Shame on all of you. GO BRITNEY.

THIS!!!

How dare people have the audacity to attack Britney for speaking her truth freely for the first time in 14 years! Britney is her own person and she doesn’t have to think how some ‘fans’ do that are trying to silence her.

• Love 4
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, gapeach704 said:

:katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing: I’m sick of people saying “Christina wrote an entire essay over summer supporting Britney.” No bishhh, Christina’s PR team wrote a statement because other celebrities were speaking out to support Britney. If Christina believed an OUNCE of what was in that Instagram post she “wrote”, then her response on the red carpet wouldn’t have been what it was last night. Sick of these pressed Lotus stans trying to say otherwise. We see eXtincta for what she is. Go make more happy birthday videos for cameo.

Bye Bye Peace GIF by Cappa Video Productions

:plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised: literally what other celebrities were speaking up? I mean, besides Cher and such, in total there weren't even 10 true celebrities that spoke up 

• Love 2
Just now, IconicShow said:

You’re logic is pathetic just cause someone may feel something feels right doesn’t mean it is! No one is saying Britney can’t say what she wants, however this time she’s in the wrong!

I am sure Jamie, Lynne, Brian, and JL are hiring if you're looking for a job determining what Britney should and shouldn't say. Work harder!!!!

39 minutes ago, Otaner said:

Guys I’m kinda sad that xtinas come back is going to be stained by this narrative of her dissing Britney. I can see the media twisting this and gp will cancel her.. kinda sad 

Christina’s comeback? :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Christina’s done irreparable damage to her career since 2010. There’s no coming back. Especially after this.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, The Queen said:

Gurl, you can be trans, hetero, cis, woman, man, elder, young... whatever you want, and no one can can silence you... but you should know when it's  time to stop

2 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Derpwood is a troll.😑 I wish I knew how to block him/her/them. So freaking annoying.🙄

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

:katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing: I’m sick of people saying “Christina wrote an entire essay over summer supporting Britney.” No bishhh, Christina’s PR team wrote a statement because other celebrities were speaking out to support Britney. If Christina believed an OUNCE of what was in that Instagram post she “wrote”, then her response on the red carpet wouldn’t have been what it was last night. Sick of these pressed Lotus stans trying to say otherwise. We see eXtincta for what she is. Go make more happy birthday videos for cameo.

My point exactly preach what you write, in the video you can clearly see she reaches to her publicist and he is like " oh no we are not doing that tonight" very rude

• Like 1
Just now, generation glory said:

Derpwood is troll.😑 I wish I knew how to block him/her/them. So freaking annoying.🙄

I'm not a troll. I just think Britney should be able to say whatever she wants. Are you going to work to put me in a conservatorship too because I am speaking up for Britney? 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

:plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised: literally what other celebrities were speaking up? I mean, besides Cher and such, in total there weren't even 10 true celebrities that spoke up 

After Britney’s speech in June literally tons of celebs were supporting her. Mariah, Justin, Madonna, Zoe Saldana etc etc. Xtina jumped on the bandwagon  and her PR team crafted that statement. You are trying to tell me Xtina is the ONLY one to publicly support Britney after her statement? Byeeeeeee

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.