Britney calls out Christina Aguilera and thanks Lady Gaga

200% with Britney!! And this whole excuse that xtina was at the latin grammys with a new song?? Im sorry- but gaga is promoting a new movie (which could lead her to an oscar win- it is her MOMENT) and she was able to VERY kindly-answer the question and bring awareness to the issue itself!! TOO many have stood there, laughed and never defended.. and shes been quiet and graciously taking it!! For years.. so eat 💩 and kiss her 🍑!! 

• Love 7
24 minutes ago, jennyj said:

Ugh no Brinni... this is distasteful.  People already question her profile with all the repeat pics and other weird stuff.  I get she's free now, but that's not like her to talk like that.

Either way, it's pretty bad... Christina wished her well, it was that douche behind her that stopped her from speaking, something that Britney should know as she's very well experienced with her team constantly silencing her these years.

I defend her a lot, but can't this time unless she didn't write that.

I Agree

1 hour ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I might get hate for this but I disagree with Britney in this case…I don’t disagree with her message, but last night was Christina’s night. I can understand Christina’s point of view…She finally released Spanish music and she hasn’t been to the Latin Grammys in forever…So she might have expected fo be asked about her music, not Britney.

100. Britney put the phone down.

8 minutes ago, FranzJoseph said:

You are straight up bringing up events from 2 decades ago lmao when they were young girls.

Please find something from the past 10 years that isnt Christina herself praising Britney and saying nice things about her. I think i'll be waiting a while

Britney was upset someone she knew since childhood couldn’t take the time to speak of her and yet lady Gaga did. It’s not about what’s been said when. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Oh God, this makes me cringe! :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

I’m absolutely proud of Britney for using her voice and speaking up, but I think Xtina is the wrong target in this case. In fact, she has it the other way around… Xtina spoke up about the movement when it was still difficult and unpopular to do so, and Lady Gaga said absolutely nothing about it until now - when the conservatorship has already been terminated. 

why does Britney support people who are fake af tbh like Jeffree Star, Selena and Gaga :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

we all need to make an info pack for Britney updating her on who supported her during the movement and who basically said nothing :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

• Love 2
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Martian_M00d said:

Britttneeeeeeeeeeey! Go watch her previous vids! I know how it looks at that moment,  but Christina posted a heartfelt message a couple months back. I hope she finds it 

This is how I feel. This makes me sad for mostly hoping she could reconnect with powerful woman. Woman will always do greater things when they work together. Also the fact that Christina spoke out when it actually mattered and not just a generic post either she put thought into her post and gaga only started to speak out after the fact. Its just backwards and I wish she could see the bigger picture. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Derwood said:

It's amazing how many of you are ready to silence Britney's pov and voice. No wonder she ended up in a conservatorship for 13 years. You should all look in the mirrors.

Freedom and having a voice doesn’t mean someone is right! Brit is in the wrong for this and now that she’s free she could’ve been woman enough to just talk to Christina privately! This is embarrassing when Christina gave one of the most heartfelt and supportive messages to Britney! People can say anything they want it doesn’t make it right!

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Britney was upset someone she knew since childhood couldn’t take the time to speak of her and yet lady Gaga did. It’s not about what’s been said when. 

but she did speak about her well before gaga did with a well thought out message not some shallow quick retort on a red carpet. Also in the actual video her publicist literally says "that's all the time we have for questions" and THEN she gets asked about Britney which is probably why she looked back and he said nope. She still added that she is happy for her wtf you want her to do she had a performance that night and was behind schedule lmao

• Like 1
Just now, IconicShow said:

Freedom and having a voice doesn’t mean someone is right! Brit is in the wrong for this and now that she’s free she could’ve been woman enough to just talk to Christina privately! This is embarrassing when Christina gave one of the most heartfelt and supportive messages to Britney! People can say anything they want it doesn’t make it right!

Well, Britney was right because it felt right to her. We should get Team CON to contact you whenever they need someone to help silence Britney. You seem well trained for the task. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.