Vote: Britney is nominated for TIME's 'Person of the Year' for 2021

Slayer

Wow Britney has a whopping 84% yes, that's more than literally anything, including vaccine workers and first care workers

I think Britney deserves it, because she represents our current struggles more than anyone. What we have gone through in the past 2 years, she's had to endure in the last 12 years a thousand folds. She's a representation of what's wrong with our society. The legal system failed her, like it fails so many people. Corruption. Misogyny. She currently represents all of it. If the person who writes the article for her gets it right, she could be an amazing addition to the winner's circle. Her story has so many nuances that speak quite deeply on certain topics. 

• Love 3
18 hours ago, candyapple97 said:

I know right? She’s beautiful but that’s a very unflattering photo . Plus it was taken at a very horrible time in her life where team CON wanted her to look as horrible as possible to further fit their “she must be crazy” narrative 

also she was so uncomfortable here that she had to leave early...wish they would use a GLAAD award photo or something else here. Still in the lead tho!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block