Britney talks conservatorship and what’s next for her! Says the #FreeBritney movement saved her life and that her family should be in jail

1 hour ago, Catalin said:

No Britney, we didn't save you, neither Rosengart did, nor did that part of your management team who are now trying to pretend that they are innocent. It was your voice and your bravery to confront your abusers in public that changed your life forever. ❤️❤️❤️

This needs to be said louder. It’s her resilience and her strength that has kept her alive and hopeful. I’m sure another person in her position would have given up years ago…I know I would have. She’s so strong. She’s just so admirable…I love her so much and she has taught me so much about life in general.

• Love 8

Guys. I think its just actually hit me, today that Britney is freeee…. We actually did it guys...

I know some of us have been more orchestral then others but theres some of us who have literally been shouting about this since 09 (and being told to shut up over how crazy and demented you sound) but each and every one of us should feel so ******* proud. What we have managed to accomplish is MONUMENTAL. Britney’s own voice in court, we finally gave her enough strength and validation to have the courage to speak out - its all we ever ever wanted, and she did it and LOOK!! Like its all gone so fast. 

I’ve been in tears watching her IG post addressing everything. I cannot believe how beautifully sweet and endearing the whole freebritney movement is.. 

Britney saved alot of us at some point in our lives and we ended up saving her … It’s absolutely beautiful and so endearing, i cannot even explain. Its overwhelming asf

• Love 1
7 hours ago, car said:

I had a friend send me this video on IG saying she’s rooting for her but she’s concerned that she very obviously looks off and not mentally well.. I was so confused. Are we looking at the same thing?! She said she looked terrible and was rambling…. I stopped replying but I don’t get how GP can still have such a reaction 

Theres nothing wrong with her...

Tbh, you need a new 'friend'. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

South Beach Tow Fight GIF

• Haha 6

Yas gurll speak your truth! :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:  And in classic Britney style, she's so humble and never plays the victim and cares more about others.  I still hope she sues the hell out of her family and everyone involved, and file criminal investigations.  But I also wouldn't be surprised if she didn't with how loving she is. But really gurl please do.

Also, please no Oprah.  I'd rather Gayle if anything.  Oprah only gets involved in things that gets her attention and money, and she's associated with some nasty people.  Personally, I'd prefer if she got someone from the UK or if even better do her own documentary just like For the Record but completely on her own terms.

• Love 7
21 minutes ago, jennyj said:

Yas gurll speak your truth! :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:  And in classic Britney style, she's so humble and never plays the victim and cares more about others.  I still hope she sues the hell out of her family and everyone involved, and file criminal investigations.  But I also wouldn't be surprised if she didn't with how loving she is. But really gurl please do.

Also, please no Oprah.  I'd rather Gayle if anything.  Oprah only gets involved in things that gets her attention and money, and she's associated with some nasty people.  Personally, I'd prefer if she got someone from the UK or if even better do her own documentary just like For the Record but completely on her own terms.

This Britney or the nyt girls :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

23 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I have no idea wtf she's made of, but Britney is just so ******* strong and resilient, like, how can anyone endure all of that and come out of it and look this good, and just stay so positive and hopeful. She talks about her family, yet she still hasn't really said anything explicitly, like, anyone else would've gone to destroy their abusers as soon as they had the chance, but here she is staying classy and tactical like nothing happened, because she's better than any of that :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Britney is literally the best person I could've ever stanned and we should all be so proud to be her fans, to see in her what other people sadly can't, and just be blessed with her awesomeness. She saves us all every day with everything she's done, with everything she says, she's just amazing :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

You see in others, what is inside you. The world’s our mirror. 

There’s some common thread between all of us (her fanbase) and her ❤️:kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.