Britney Spears "Exaholic" Final Mix Leaked!? Update: It's A Fan Mix

Cqleb

If this so called rarities project is in the works I really freaking hope this one makes the cut. I'm not usually one to jump on unreleased music, but this is probably the best thing to come out of Glory era entirely. My fave unreleased of all time. The lyric meanings are a bit meh but the way the words flow and the way britney delivers is so s,excy and the beat is hypnotic. Love love love.

I so wish this was on Spotify along with Amnesia... these are my 2 dream songs 

Id be here to (by demand) these 2 songs

12 hours ago, Britneyadmiring said:

That is true,he uploads several fake demos made with stems,that channel is also dedicated to attacking or harassing people who tell him that heir content is "fake" he has also created accounts to give dislikes to my videos

My content isn’t fake bud. You’re just my favorite hater ❤️. And how could I even dislike a channels videos when the channel was deleted for copyright and doesn’t exist?

• Haha 2
On 11/16/2021 at 1:06 PM, FreeBritBrit said:

This is still the best mix out there

:shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

omg YAAAAAAAAAAAASSS!!! I listened to that mix SO MUCH when it came out!!

ugh I swear we're such flop fans, when Taylor releases a 35 minute song from forever ago her fans go nuts, then there's a leak of a Britney DEMO which is A BOP and you guys don't do ish... If she ever released B10 you're gonna let it flop, I know it already, because even when an artist's DEMOS are good and you don't pay them attention, then I can't expect much more excitement for the rest... Damn you're high maintenance.

• Love 1
On 11/16/2021 at 8:58 PM, KrisJ said:

The single that never was :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

ugh everything he does always looks so polished and beautiful and cool but HE MAKES SO MUCH DISERVICE. He confuses the GP, and he has confused me so much before as well, he just wants to sell his stuff at all costs. He should just STATE THAT THESE "EDITIONS" ARE FAN MADE. That is literally all he has to do. :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block