Britney Spears is ‘ready for vengeance’ after being freed of her conservatorship

Britney Spears‘ legal team said the singer is “ready for vengeance” as they spoke out ahead of Judge Brenda Penny’s decision to end the singer’s conservatorship on Friday.

The singer appeared virtually at the court hearing which decided once and for all that her conservatorship will end completely with immediate effect.

As The Sun reported, her father Jamie Spears was suspended as her conservator in September.

A member of Britney‘s legal team told The Sun ahead of the hearing: “Britney and Mathew fully believe that if all goes according to plan, she will be a free woman by the end of the day.

“She has been emotional all week and was crying last night both happy tears and tears of joy. I think she doesn’t fully believe it’s coming to an end yet after so many years of pushing and fighting.

They added, “She keeps saying ‘I can’t believe it’s really happening’ and I don’t think it will sink in until after the hearing.”

READY FOR VENGEANCE

The source added that Britney, 39, is feeling ready for justice after spending 13 years of her life under the extremely restrictive conservatorship.

“She spent years afraid of her father but she’s not afraid anymore. She’s confident and ready for vengeance and with her new team around her, that’s exactly what she is going to get.“ they told The Sun.

https://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/britney-spears-is-ready-for-vengeance-after-being-freed-of-her-conservatorship/news-story/83a1ff5cc41f6c9a7d415df2b1d9a109

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block