Mood Ring Acapella/instrumental/TV MIX + Shatterd Glass Instrumental

7 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Her falsetto ad-libs in the last chorus of Mood Ring remain my favourite thing off Glory. :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

Hide contents

Including those in Liar and Love Me Down, of course :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Mood Ring period is my favourite from Glory. and those ad-libs are heavenly. It could of been such an iconic Britney hit if it had been released.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Same. I streamed the $hit out of it in 2020. I adore the song. 

Was crazy as i was due to go LA back in 2016 and the song literally leaked in the am, on the day I left. I literally waited till the last minute just to have the song on my phone for the trip..lol  Glory was THAT LA album for me, all my friends loved it and couldn't believe Mood Ring was Britney. Had such great memories with Glory and 2016 that it will always be a special album for me. It's also my most played song on iTunes. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Musicandsoul said:

Was crazy as i was due to go LA back in 2016 and the song literally leaked in the am, on the day I left. I literally waited till the last minute just to have the song on my phone for the trip..lol  Glory was THAT LA album for me, all my friends loved it and couldn't believe Mood Ring was Britney. Had such great memories with Glory and 2016 that it will always be a special album for me. It's also my most played song on iTunes. 

That's so AMAZING! 

Have you heard this version of it?

I absolutely loved the whole Sleepover Tour concept! Mood Ring and Change Your Mind are truly standouts! 

• Love 2
  • 10 months later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block