Avril Lavigne Premieres "Bite Me" Music Video!

JayTawndre

4 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Olivia is in a corner crying "Why didn't daddy tell me this is how it's done??" :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

chris evans laughing GIF

I like it, but its not a love for me which is a shame. I really hope her next single is stronger, seriously though she needs another "the best damn thing" era or her lyrical prowess of "Under my skin" era

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, JayTawndre said:

Exactly. I can't with gays always putting artists against each other and calling them names. So petty. So high school.

:crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:  Goodbye lullaby even tho I stanned for it in grade 8, was much weaker lyrically in comparison to the other stuff which sucks since it’s the one record she’s written the most alone on. I would say that head above water was very beautiful lyricslly 

• Like 1
Just now, Rik said:

:crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:  Goodbye lullaby even tho I stanned for it in grade 8, was much weaker lyrically in comparison to the other stuff which sucks since it’s the one record she’s written the most alone on. I would say that head above water was very beautiful lyricslly 

It really was. Head Above Water the song is so near and dear to my heart. I love it to this day. The video is breathtaking and that era was much needed to show a more mature side of her.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

It really was. Head Above Water the song is so near and dear to my heart. I love it to this day. The video is breathtaking and that era was much needed to show a more mature side of her.

I wasn’t a huge fan of the entire record but it has since grown on me 

have you heard this leaked track from the HAW sessions? Lauren christy who was part of the Matrix (the main co writers of let go) was brought back on and is the lead singer here 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, ElToxico said:

What is she getting so much hate on this thread? I completely disagree with most comments and this is coming from a non-stan.

She's definitely serving nostalgia and both the song and the video are really well done. This song is so catchy it's been stuck in my head from the first listen

Exactly. Just a bunch of judgemental queens who love pitting  artists against each other and ripping them to shreds :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block