Jessica Simpson uploads a new performance!!

On 11/12/2021 at 12:14 PM, sparrowhawk said:

Ooooh.....so you can do it better? by technique i meant she understood the assignment - restraint at the proper times, belts (that aren't nasal) at the right times, breath support is solid. obviously jessica simpson is not andrea bocelli or lara fabian. 

:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: buh-bye. 

Why are you sounding so pressed as if I came for your family? I’ve been a huge fan of Jessica since the beginning. Probably one of her biggest, actually. I’m just speaking facts. She hasn’t had the best technique. It’s not that deep babe.

6 hours ago, Thecodeman25 said:

Why are you sounding so pressed as if I came for your family? I’ve been a huge fan of Jessica since the beginning. Probably one of her biggest, actually. I’m just speaking facts. She hasn’t had the best technique. It’s not that deep babe.

Because you're wrong "babe"... in addition to being unnecessarily negative. In comparison to almost any other pop singer today, her technique is just fine...babe. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

5 hours ago, sparrowhawk said:

Because you're wrong "babe"... in addition to being unnecessarily negative. In comparison to almost any other pop singer today, her technique is just fine...babe. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Her technique isn't good, and never has been. Google it before you act like an even bigger idiot, babe.

That's not saying she isn't talented or even anything bad about her. You clearly don't know what tenique means so I have to laugh :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, frederiickx said:

Her technique isn't good, and never has been. Google it before you act like an even bigger idiot, babe.

That's not saying she isn't talented or even anything bad about her. You clearly don't know what tenique means so I have to laugh :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

And you can’t even spell it :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:😂😂 that’s why I stay getting paid for vocal lessons and have performed all over NYC tho right? Thousands of YouTube views and gigs all over the country?😂 I can link you to my YouTube page if you’d like, but that seems silly and I wouldn’t want to embarrass you. You’re irrelevant babe.

let’s agree to disagree. My comment was not to imply she is the epitome of vocal technique - it was to say that she has improved since last I heard her sing about five years ago, slurring her words and projecting through her nose. Am I not right about that? 

girl bye :clownery_makeup_meme: stay pressed about a conversation you aren’t even a part of 

3 hours ago, sparrowhawk said:

And you can’t even spell it :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:😂😂 that’s why I stay getting paid for vocal lessons and have performed all over NYC tho right? Thousands of YouTube views and gigs all over the country?😂 I can link you to my YouTube page if you’d like, but that seems silly and I wouldn’t want to embarrass you. You’re irrelevant babe.

let’s agree to disagree. My comment was not to imply she is the epitome of vocal technique - it was to say that she has improved since last I heard her sing about five years ago, slurring her words and projecting through her nose. Am I not right about that? 

girl bye :clownery_makeup_meme: stay pressed about a conversation you aren’t even a part of 

Next time say what you mean babe :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block