Red (Taylor's version) listening party

17 minutes ago, Tprez said:

Disappointed with all too well 10 minute version, wish she had kept the same instrumental. Only listened to bits of the songs but I can tell they sound different, the lucky one lost the magic touch to me, but well it is what it is. 

She legally had to and probably didn't work with the original producers cos he was asking probably for too much to reproduce something they already didn't 

So she said ok fine. Hello jack Antonoff ur free. 

But there is a big warning, so many memories attached to the originals whether high school or whatever. 

Even one person said she took it so personal that she even sent her lawyer to talk to him, and he said no. He didn't want no 3rd party involvement.  Between scooter and Taylor only. So obviously she said no. 

But kudos for a new max Martin track on the vault tracks. 

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

One of my regrets in life is not buying red photobook :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

RED" Album Photo Book - Collector's Item: Taylor Swift: 0817493016025:  Amazon.com: Books

Taylor Swift Other | Taylor Swift Red Album Photo Book | Poshmark

Taylor Swift Other | Taylor Swift Red Album Photo Book | Poshmark

I'm so ******* dumb :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

It’s perfect! Wish I have that one too! 

I’m currently listening to I Almost Do and I must say everything is pretty great so far! I like the vocals (background vocals are awesome) and the instrumentals are kinda different here and there but I think I like these versions better! 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block