Red (Taylor's version) listening party

2 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

She didn't work with the original team that's the problem she cut corners by working with people who had nothing to do with the project. Just to save money. 

But you know and I know this will be her tenth number one album in the US and break her tie with Madonna, and put her one step closer to breaking Barbara's record of the female act with the most number one albums in the US. 

Breaking a record is very different, wasnt talking about it. I was simply talking for the quality.

2 hours ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Issa big ******* fat no. I love Jordan too much. I can't break his precious heart and link the newbies. Unless you stay here for Britney :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

I hear you. It’s okay. I wish I was smart enough to figure out the links myself, buuuuut I’m not lol you’re loyal and I like that. I will bribe you because I’m not above that 😂 but I have a signed copy coming and I suppose going to work and waiting till ten pm Utah time is fine. Got a good community here! 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, migi777 said:

I hear you. It’s okay. I wish I was smart enough to figure out the links myself, buuuuut I’m not lol you’re loyal and I like that. I will bribe you because I’m not above that 😂 but I have a signed copy coming and I suppose going to work and waiting till ten pm Utah time is fine. Got a good community here! 

Enjoy the album and tell us ur fav. :emma:

Ngl but I'm a bit disappointed it leaked, especially after Fearless TV didn't. I'm just not a massive fan of leaks, especially when it happens right before an album is supposed to be released. I'll be waiting until tomorrow.

Also if it's true they changed Girl At Home completely.... then I'm not sure how to feel about this. While I've never been a massive fan of the song, I thought the point of the rerecordings were they were meant to sound as close to the original as possible?

5 minutes ago, Isla said:

Ngl but I'm a bit disappointed it leaked, especially after Fearless TV didn't. I'm just not a massive fan of leaks, especially when it happens right before an album is supposed to be released. I'll be waiting until tomorrow.

Also if it's true they changed Girl At Home completely.... then I'm not sure how to feel about this. While I've never been a massive fan of the song, I thought the point of the rerecordings were they were meant to sound as close to the original as possible?

They changed it, it sounds like an awful, ****ty remix. Just a horrible, weakest song on the album.

3 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

They changed it, it sounds like an awful, ****ty remix. Just a horrible, weakest song on the album.

Why would they do that??? I don't understand the logic. I feel like if people don't like it it's just gonna make them more inclined to stream the original version which I don't think was Taylor's goal.... I have a feeling I'll hate it and want to stream the original instead eurgh.

Edited by Isla
1 minute ago, Isla said:

Why would they do that??? I don't understand the logic. I feel like if people don't like it it's just gonna make them more inclined to stream the original version which I don't think was Taylor's goal.... I have a feeling I'll hate it and want to stream the original instead eurgh.

Some say it's because of the production and I think I have to agree. It sounds kinda cheap compared to the original Red. Girl at home is so bad on this album I immediately turned to the original one.

Also on the new we are never ever getting back together the ''we'' part is sometimes so high it's unbearable so I prefer the original one also.

Vault songs are amazing but I do wish she invested more money in the whole project- from album booklet to production of the songs.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Some say it's because of the production and I think I have to agree. It sounds kinda cheap compared to the original Red. Girl at home is so bad on this album I immediately turned to the original one.

Also on the new we are never ever getting back together the ''we'' part is sometimes so high it's unbearable so I prefer the original one also.

Vault songs are amazing but I do wish she invested more money in the whole project- from album booklet to production of the songs.

This sounds really disappointing. She got everything spot on with Fearless TV. I only listen to that version of the album now, obviously I still like the original recordings too but I'd rather listen to those through YouTube or something than streaming as it's safer. But idk, it just sounds like I'm not gonna like Red TV. Hopefully the vault songs deliver, I already know Sugarland's version of Babe which Taylor is featured on.

Edited by Isla
  • Love 1
Just now, Isla said:

This sounds really disappointing. She got everything spot on with Fearless TV. I only listen to that version of the album now, obviously I still like the original recordings too but I'd rather listen to those through YouTube or something than streaming as it's safer. But idk, it just sounds like I'm not gonna like Red TV. Hopefully the vault songs deliver, I already know Sugarland's version of Babe which Taylor is featured on.

This production might pass for her country albums but for Reputation... No. She should step up her game for Reputation.

When you hear Girl at home, think about I did something bad with that kind of production- just doesn't work.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Ronan mv is coming out!!

I wasn't expecting this song to get a music video. In fact I thought Taylor might not have rerecorded it because of its subject matter.

15 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

This production might pass for her country albums but for Reputation... No. She should step up her game for Reputation.

When you hear Girl at home, think about I did something bad with that kind of production- just doesn't work.

I like I Did Something Bad.... but that production on Girl At Home? :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block