"Justify My Love" by Madonna Gets an HD Remaster

Finally, one of the s-xiest music videos of all time has gotten its long-overdue HD remaster:

And you can just tell that it's a proper remaster. Some of the other ones weren't as good as they could've been, but this one's a 10/10. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: Now, I can thirst over that super hot guy in HD. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: And Madonna! Let's not forget Madonna! If you ask me, this might've actually been her beauty peak. Like, she looked absolutely stunning. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: This MV has truly stood the test of time, though. This is how you turn s-x into art. Nothing wrong with the WAPs of the world, but it gets old pretty fast after over a decade of hypers-xualized music videos. Justify My Love, on the other hand, is just pure erotica. :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

• Love 9
48 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Thanks for posting! It looks great. But I always thought it was boring.
So you mean this is her DLMBTLTK, body-wise?

I think the beauty of 80s-90s Madonna (and Madonna in general) has always been underrated (could be the boyishness of some of her looks), but something about this specific makeup and hairstyle really does it for me. Both just complement her face so well. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree: 80s Madonna was very pretty, but the makeup, while unique, was so heavy. Plus, the looks were often kinda messy. I mean, that was literally the point, and they were perfect for what she was going for at the time, but it was definitely no beauty peak. Later on, she really classed it up. :typing_keyboard_computer:

• Like 2
10 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Later on, she really classed it up. :typing_keyboard_computer:

I actually think she always kept the essence of that 80s style: super busy and messy. It's not necessarily a bad thing... But I do think it's specific and recurrent in her style throughout the years, especially at the beginning and lately.

Please don't make me post pictures because Madonna owns half of the internet's images, but look at this one from her Instagram, just four days ago:

Of course, her face photoshop make up is super classy and sophisticated, but look at the rest... To me, as a chameleon as she has always been, that's her core style.

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Love this!
Besides Slave, this is probably the sxiest video of all time!
It just turns u on immediately when u watch it!

Ironically I found it more steamy and sxy than the erotica era

Rescue Me and Justify My Love definitely feel like precursors to Erotica, don't they? Personally, I agree that this video is ***ier than the Erotica MV specifically. Perhaps because Erotica is a bit more niche? Like, Justify My Love is quite vanilla and something most people could relate to, whereas Erotica has the BDSM, etc., influence.

• Like 1

The fact this was produced by Lenny Kravitz, and Howard stern basically said your only number one song on any Billboard chart is a Madonna song, I screamed. I thought lenny was hugely popular, boy was I wrong.  

This is legit his biggest career hit and it's only as a songwriter. 

But can we talk about her interview back in the day calling out the hypocrisy of violence over two men kissing. 

Both are real life, but one is more praised over the other. 

But her genius in selling it as a video single, like she said about More money coming her way. Lucky me. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.