Taylor Swift readies "All Too Well" short film (preview)

57 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

God, these next two weeks will be the death of me:

• Red (Taylor's Version)
  • a full-length album from my all-time favorite Korean girl group
  • Adele's 30
  • the new Pokémon games

:queenie_falling_dying_dead:

I’ve been playing Pokémon for as long I can remember but this remake looks so bad 🤦‍♂️

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Tprez said:

I’ve been playing Pokémon for as long I can remember but this remake looks so bad 🤦‍♂️

Something in the vein of OR/AS with Sw/Sh graphics would've been cool, but I don't know. I genuinely like the art style, as it's a breath of fresh air. I'm just excited to finally explore Sinnoh, since I gave up on D/P/Pt because of how slow and tedious they were. The updated underground and contests look cool, and it seems like we're at least getting the National Dex from generations 1-4. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree: To be honest, I wouldn't even mind if they went back to sprite-based games. Something like this would be so charming and refreshing:

Since properly animating hundreds of 3D models is apparently too much for Game Freak, they should just stick to sprites and 2.5D graphics (à la B/W/B2/W2). :typing_keyboard_computer:

1 hour ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Something in the vein of OR/AS with Sw/Sh graphics would've been cool, but I don't know. I genuinely like the art style, as it's a breath of fresh air. I'm just excited to finally explore Sinnoh, since I gave up on D/P/Pt because of how slow and tedious they were. The updated underground and contests look cool, and it seems like we're at least getting the National Dex from generations 1-4. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree: To be honest, I wouldn't even mind if they went back to sprite-based games. Something like this would be so charming and refreshing:

Since properly animating hundreds of 3D models is apparently too much for Game Freak, they should just stick to sprites and 2.5D graphics (à la B/W/B2/W2). :typing_keyboard_computer:

The thing that creeps me the most is the “dolls”, I got used to the display of the characters in sword and sun. Legend of arceus looks amazing. And well we have Taylor to save the day anyway 😄

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block