Avril Lavigne - "Bite Me" OUT NOW!

7 hours ago, Martian_M00d said:

Dafuq does this mean? Is a genre supposed to befitting only a certain age group? Pop punk is an entire genre with bands that exisit and are popupar in their 50s. Weezer exists, green day exists, blink 182 is a thing, my chemical romance reunited. These people all got older and still thrive.  Very shallow viewpoint 

No of course you are allowed to stan Baby Shark and others. But a 37 woman saying “bite me” is childish and so is her stale 2006 looks, but i will let you have your own taste, don’t worry too much about it.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I think it's crazy how nobody has mentioned the irony of the title "Bite Me" coming from Avril tho. You KNOW she has to know. Maybe she feels empowered by it. 

You make it sound as if it were an artistic statement, she's just being dumb :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

I know that's her trademark, I just thought she'd be over it by now... But clearly not:

I actually enjoy this one :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

7 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

You make it sound as if it were an artistic statement, she's just being dumb :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

I know that's her trademark, I just thought she'd be over it by now... But clearly not:

I actually enjoy this one :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

What I mean is Avril has been very vocal about her battle with Lyme Disease, which is spread by tick bites, but then releases a single called "Bite Me". Just ironic. Intentional? I wonder. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block