Britney wears fake blood and is handcuffed in new Halloween photos: "had a wonderful family and of course they were nowhere nearby"

8 hours ago, glitterfalls said:

It bothers me. People can say all they want that I have a tree trunk up my *** or whatever. You just had her talking about feeling like her family was trying to kill her in her testimony. No, she's not crazy. I feel like a lot of people would've blown their brains out by now. So thinking of that fragment of that testimony and seeing these pics make me feel very uneasy/uncomfortable.

She's literally telling us she fears for her safety.

At least that's what I took from it.

if anything, this post shows that she's humble and does not care about what people think. i'd rather see my fav expressing herself in a natural way, editing her own posts, having fun and speaking her mind than uploading super curated posts with a whole team of ppl behind. she's not promoting anything, she's just being herself like the rest of us on social media. i love her for that. 

i must say that the pictures were disturbing but that's halloween. it was not meant to look cute, it's meant to be scary. and if the gp think she's crazy for that, maybe we're too used to see celebrities being fake and phony. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

Im not saying she should hide anything. But just leaving out the empty spaces followed by !!!!!! and emojis and maybe just writing a bit more coherent would go a long way. 

I feel like people here are so focused on Britney the victim that they dont realize that if this was any other celebrity they would be dragging them. Its almost like when she sings live and people act like it sounds good while dragging every other singer who sounds 10x better.  People here are hyper critical of every celebrity out there while not critisizing anything Britney does. 

Britney can do whatever she wants, I just wish she would be more cautious after everything that the media have done. I dont trust them for a second and her comment section is proof that a lot of people are allready questioning her. 

Screenshot-43.jpgScreenshot-44.jpgScreenshot-43-1.jpgScreenshot-43-2.jpgScreenshot-39.jpgScreenshot-40.jpg

On that note, if Gaga shared this, what would the world's reaction be? "OMG YAS QUEEN SLAY, CAMP GIRL,  U STILL ROCK"

At this point anything she does will be scrutinised and turned against her, so let it be :typing_keyboard_computer:

• Love 3
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

On that note, if Gaga shared this, what would the world's reaction be? "OMG YAS QUEEN SLAY, CAMP GIRL,  U STILL ROCK"

At this point anything she does will be scrutinised and turned against her, so let it be :typing_keyboard_computer:

That user is a troll pay it no attention :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

• Love 2

Did gaga get the same cries of "insane" "crazy" and a sea of unqualified psychologists from the GP when she hung herself on stage covered in blood? 

Of course not because Britney is held to her own unique standard that is gravely unequal to her peers. 

I must say though that some posts really stand out to me as being suspicious and this is one of them. The pics are fine to use, it's Halloween but coupled with such a caption gives it a bizzare aesthetic that was obviously going to receive such a negative reception. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

for real, Lady Gaga had blood all over herself while hanging in the air on the VMAs and it's considered one of her best performances (which I agree, I'm not criticizing). 

it doesn't matter what Britney does or how she chooses to express herself, she's already been labeled "crazy" by the media years ago and that's not going to change, so **** what the locals think

• Love 2
1 minute ago, UnyewsualYew said:

Did gaga get the same cries of "insane" "crazy" and a sea of unqualified psychologists from the GP when she hung herself on stage covered in blood? 

Of course not because Britney is held to her own unique standard that is gravely unequal to her peers. 

I must say though that some posts really stand out to me as being suspicious and this is one of them. The pics are fine to use, it's Halloween but coupled with such a caption gives it a bizzare aesthetic that was obviously going to receive such a negative reception. 

The pictures are not the issue for most people. Her cations are. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, UnyewsualYew said:

Call out the trolls:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Like 1
On 11/2/2021 at 3:08 PM, Jordan Miller said:

:rupaulslap_hit_mad: Not you calling Exhalers less educated. 

Haha  

More like confused as to why everyone can post online however they like without judgement but a zillion people are waiting to analyze / criticize Britney's emojis and exclamation marks for signs of mental instability. 🤔

Like seriously... How did it feel for the critics when I turned the tables? Easy to pick people apart if you put effort into it.

For some reason I can't stand bullies. 👊

Anyway, that's not to say I would judge people  on Exhale ♥️, whom i don't know,  based off of online glimpses or casual conversation... that would be silly 😂

Peace 😊♥️

Edited by Onyx1Boss
Emojis :)
6 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Im not saying she should hide anything. But just leaving out the empty spaces followed by !!!!!! and emojis and maybe just writing a bit more coherent would go a long way. 

I feel like people here are so focused on Britney the victim that they dont realize that if this was any other celebrity they would be dragging them. Its almost like when she sings live and people act like it sounds good while dragging every other singer who sounds 10x better.  People here are hyper critical of every celebrity out there while not critisizing anything Britney does. 

Britney can do whatever she wants, I just wish she would be more cautious after everything that the media have done. I dont trust them for a second and her comment section is proof that a lot of people are allready questioning her. 

Screenshot-43.jpgScreenshot-44.jpgScreenshot-43-1.jpgScreenshot-43-2.jpgScreenshot-39.jpgScreenshot-40.jpg

Those people are simple minded and follow whatever narrative is fed to them, their opinions don't matter and can clearly be swayed if needed. 

"Britney can do whatever she wants, I just wish she would be more cautious" People have been saying this since the very beginning of Britney's career, thankfully she never listened to them and that's why she became and icon and a trailblazer, and I hope and wish she keeps not listening to that kind of judgement.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Tara_isa said:

Those people are simple minded and follow whatever narrative is fed to them, their opinions don't matter and can clearly be swayed if needed. 

"Britney can do whatever she wants, I just wish she would be more cautious" People have been saying this since the very beginning of Britney's career, thankfully she never listened to them and that's why she became and icon and a trailblazer, and I hope and wish she keeps not listening to that kind of judgement.

She was just in a 13 year conservatirship because the media convinced everyone she was crazy. Caution would have been good for her. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.