Hailey Bieber stuns as she re-creates some of Britney's most iconic looks for Halloween

2 minutes ago, Glittilicious said:

I bet she has just photoshopped her face on Britney's real pictures 🤪. Much easier to do. I doubt she could have found the exact same clothes etc. 

She looks nothing like Britney as far as facial features. She has a very square jaw unlike Britney. 

She's a pretty girl but not my type if I were a man. 

Nope, the clothes and body are different.

• Love 1

No matter what you think of her she nailed it!

Now what I think of her. She and Justin belong to Hillsong which is an extreme religious organization which was once related to Lou’s personal religious cult until they had a fight and separated. It is possible Lou even had the idea for and facilitated this photo shoot.

Why/how did all of these EXTREME religious groups take over everything in Britney’s life?

Lou below is for you

Matthew 7:15-20

True and False Prophets

15 “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 

16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 

17 Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 

18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 

19Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 

20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.

Lou you (and Jamie Looney) are BAD GRAPES and bad trees :jamie_lynn_grape: trees GIF by Digg

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block