Christina Aguilera, Becky G, Nicki Nicole feat. Nathy Peluso – "Pa' Mis Muchachas"official video OUT NOW!

Midnight

31 minutes ago, ElToxico said:

It feels like she's pulling a Madonna. Bringing in all these "hot Latin artist of the minute" for clout. Madonna has been trying for years and has flopped every time (Maluma, Nicki Minaj, Justin Timberlake, Timbaland, Britney, Aviccii, MIA, Kanye West, the list goes on). Hopefully she'll realise this sooner rather than later.

Not to mention this is her greatest hit in our language.....doesn't need to look that hard to find the recipe for success!

:ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white: I didn't know it was already on HD

but yeah, I mean, I think it's valid that they want a hit and whatever, but if they're already gonna put out something that is supposedly highlighting the Latin culture, and the Spanish language and whatever, it would be nice if these artists could show the world that we do other kind of music too, that we have all kinds of artists and songwriters and producers, etc, other than these cheap genres. 

Because that would also help our own artists too that have been victims of this shift in the industry where only the reggaeton and the likes are the ones that succeed. Sadly, what is popular in the US influences a lot what happens around the world, so if artists like Christina, etc, collaborated with the Latin artists that make other kind of music different than urban, it would open the doors to all this talent the world has been sleeping on for years.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

:ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white: I didn't know it was already on HD

but yeah, I mean, I think it's valid that they want a hit and whatever, but if they're already gonna put out something that is supposedly highlighting the Latin culture, and the Spanish language and whatever, it would be nice if these artists could show the world that we do other kind of music too, that we have all kinds of artists and songwriters and producers, etc, other than these cheap genres. 

Because that would also help our own artists too that have been victims of this shift in the industry where only the reggaeton and the likes are the ones that succeed. Sadly, what is popular in the US influences a lot what happens around the world, so if artists like Christina, etc, collaborated with the Latin artists that make other kind of music different than urban, it would open the doors to all this talent the world has been sleeping on for years.

Senores, latinoamerica esta cansada del reggaeton! :gunney:

set.jpg

• Love 3
  • Haha 2

I'll give Christina some credit for this collab because I don't think it was that cheap or random:

1 - Becky G caused so much controversy with Mayores, similarly to Xtina in her Dirrty days. She was a no brainer collab, in fact Becky teased they worked on something else.

2 - Nathy Peluso isn't really that mainstream or trendy. Here in Spain many see her as a meme and fail to see greatness in her. So Xtina's experimental radar brought her in the mix for sure. Personally I'm glad it was her and not Rosalía.

3 - I don't know much about Nicki Nicole, never heard of her until now. Her verses are great though, I think she fits well with the other girls.

• Love 1

I just saw Mayores whats controversial about it? Lyrics que le gusta hombres maduros? :P Actually its great song i love it. 

To the point. They didnt invest money for commercials on twitter or other platforms (Flop on Me by Flopdele - even i saw on twitter the link to the video under some random post). They thought as always that Becky G will make a hit or Max Martin or Demi like before. Stupid ****.

50 minutes ago, returcus said:

I just saw Mayores whats controversial about it? Lyrics que le gusta hombres maduros? :P Actually its great song i love it. 

To the point. They didnt invest money for commercials on twitter or other platforms (Flop on Me by Flopdele - even i saw on twitter the link to the video under some random post). They thought as always that Becky G will make a hit or Max Martin or Demi like before. Stupid ****.

It was controversial because not only she likes older men but also big d!!cks that are too big for her mouth :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching: Yes she went there. She was forced to change the lyrics in some tv shows she was performing in. It caused a big debate.

• Haha 1
Just now, returcus said:

Ye$$$$$ they dont know that on January 1st this forum its changing content and name for BreatheXtinaDameLoDuro :sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:

YES :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud: Britney will be free and enjoying her life out of the public eye, so it's an inevitable transition me thinks :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch: Britney and Xtina fans will enjoy and discuss Xtina's never ending releases :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen: She's gon pull a Rihanna on us and release an album every year. She'll even release albums for Britney too, because she's caring like that.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.