Jesy Nelson reveals she does NOT speak to Little Mix members anymore, but hopes to one day

Slayer

• Content Curators
8 minutes ago, Broccoli Spears said:

I think she’s more like Ginger Spice. Personality over any real talent. 

I don't know who that is (Ginger Spice) :eyes_britney_laugh:

But I meant Beyonce in the way that they both came from being in girl groups.

I also as exhale biggest Beyonce fan :eyes_britney_laugh: see in Jesy a true dedication to her craft you can tell she's truly invested and that's also something Beyonce does., I see certain similarities there.

I'm not saying that she's trying to be the next Beyonce because of course everyone's talent is different.

I also think Jesy is very talented, very beautiful and a interesting artist, I think the upcoming single is gonna slay, I hope it does really great for her.

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

21 minutes ago, Midnight said:

I don't know who that is (Ginger Spice) :eyes_britney_laugh:

Not you not knowing who Ginger Spice is :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

Appreciate the video references but I stand by my opinion. She is the least vocally talented from Little Mix and, honestly, she’s problematic af. I’ll definitely check out her music but I don’t see her having any longevity as a solo artist. 

16 hours ago, Slayer said:

Jesy also did a separate podcast today:

Im so tired of the narrative already. She has had multiple interviews about how terrible she fet being in the group. Ok, let’s move on if you’re trying to promote your new music. In this bit of the interview I watched the interviewer said she went down to the root of why she felt insecure and that she rejected herself and she asked Jesy what she thinks the root is and she says.. “ I’m not sure. I’ve never delved that deep.” Well, if you were so traumatized then maybe you should before going solo and talking about it nonstop. And please burn the wig. I’m not buying it.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Thecodeman25 said:

Im so tired of the narrative already. She has had multiple interviews about how terrible she fet being in the group. Ok, let’s move on if you’re trying to promote your new music. In this bit of the interview I watched the interviewer said she went down to the root of why she felt insecure and that she rejected herself and she asked Jesy what she thinks the root is and she says.. “ I’m not sure. I’ve never delved that deep.” Well, if you were so traumatized then maybe you should before going solo and talking about it nonstop. And please burn the wig. I’m not buying it.

If you don't like her don't watch, people are going to ask how she felt and she every right to explain.

She's been hounded asking why she left and she's speaking. It'd be weird if she didn't speak about it.

She does talk about her new beginnings and music in the video. People just want to see Jesy as a villain just because she left a girl group. She had completely reasonable reasons to leave.

9 hours ago, frederiickx said:

She's so annoying.

So are these comments from people who know zero about her. Pretty disgusting to say when she opens up about her suicide attempt. Get better soon if this is the sort of BS you come out with.

9 hours ago, Broccoli Spears said:

Personality over any real talent. 

:grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

What Midnight said, she's insanely talented - it's fine if she's not your favourite but you cannot deny her talent.

7 hours ago, Slayer said:

What Midnight said, she's insanely talented - it's fine if she's not your favourite but you cannot deny her talent.

You’re very reluctant to accept some people don’t share the same love you have for Jesy. People don’t have to like her just because she’s had personal struggles. That would be disingenuous. Just because you think she is talented doesn’t mean she is and vice versa. People can have different opinions. You’re too defensive about her sometimes.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Broccoli Spears said:

You’re very reluctant to accept some people don’t share the same love you have for Jesy. People don’t have to like her just because she’s had personal struggles. That would be disingenuous. Just because you think she is talented doesn’t mean she is and vice versa. People can have different opinions. You’re too defensive about her sometimes.

Well she won a talent show and was voted by the members of the public :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

I respect you think otherwise, maybe her voice just isn't for you and that's fine but she IS talented.

1 hour ago, bas che said:

She’s giving me Demi vibes. Is she non binary too by any chance? I just want to make sure they are appropriately addressed. 

Talking about mental health gives Demi vibes? You give me ignorant vibes making these sorts of inappropriate comments :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block